New Screens

kewl looks like from the player editor you can change the physique of the player and the bat type of each player, but the ingame graphics look quite similar to cricket2002.

They're not the World Cup kits, they're fully up to date by the looks of it. Australia's and New Zealand's brand new kits are shown in the screenshots.

number oen..probaly that ball will outswing and shoaib will bowl that indian batsmen

number 2...hey isnt that batsmen gloving the ball

The player editor looks good

Nah, that's going out the park. SIX runs! :P

Shame they didn't release any England screenshots. There's only picture on the wallpaper and that's it.

Ya, it is a shame that no England and South Africa teams were shown (two of their 4 fully international teams)...

number 2...hey isnt that batsmen gloving the ball

Nope, if you look closely, it's just as the same as the other glove...just the colour of the palm of the glove.. :D

<_< Hey I am Junaid(great fan of cricket in ground and in computer).I have seen these screen shots graphics look remarkable no question,but the gameplay should be better than previous one.The bowling should be improve there should be a swing in a ball and batting should be technical like in B.Lara99. :)

Well from what other's have said it seems as though all those are in the game. I don't think it's by any means perfect but seems to be a great improvement on 2002.

Here are some scrrenshots by me....some screenies of the shots for those without the game!!
forward defense
post-8-1072345447.jpg

straight drive
post-8-1072345575.jpg

cover drive

post-8-1072345762.jpg

let me know if u ppl want any specific 1s...i'll post more shots soon

Users who are viewing this thread