New Steam patch with no details ?

fanirama

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
So, today i.e. Feb 09 11, I launched Steam to play Magicka and lo! Steam autodownloaded a 126MB patch for Cricket Revolution.

Now, there is no update news about this patch anywhere.

Launching the game, looks like all the team licenses are now applied. All names and jerseys look proper which is great. But this should be a small file, not 126MB!

Does anyone know what this huge patch is for ?

alikazmi44

School Cricketer
No news is avaiable about this patch but, the thing i have noticed there is a skip match and abandon match options in this patch thats really good.

umair jalil

School Cricketer
So, today i.e. Feb 09 11, I launched Steam to play Magicka and lo! Steam autodownloaded a 126MB patch for Cricket Revolution.

Now, there is no update news about this patch anywhere.

Launching the game, looks like all the team licenses are now applied. All names and jerseys look proper which is great. But this should be a small file, not 126MB!

Does anyone know what this huge patch is for ?

can you please share some screen shots from updated game.:)

fanirama

Club Captain
Actually, now I don't remember whether I had put in the patch for all the proper team names or whether this did it.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
If no one's made a patch, the roster from Cricket Power works on Cricket Revolution just fine. See attached and put in C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\cricket revolution\system\data\game (after backing up what's there currently).

FWIW I can't get Cricket Revolution to update to anything like what is mentioned in the first post.

Attachments

• cricketpower.zip
    46.1 KB · Views: 129

umair jalil

School Cricketer
If no one's made a patch, the roster from Cricket Power works on Cricket Revolution just fine. See attached and put in C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\cricket revolution\system\data\game (after backing up what's there currently).

FWIW I can't get Cricket Revolution to update to anything like what is mentioned in the first post.

Thanx for the roster..can you give the cricket power kits for CR:clap

ramiz_fahad

Club Cricketer

please can u tell me what new in this roster? and yes isn't please u make CR power Kits???pakistani etc...and if possible faces too if posible thanks .. :)

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well, I too got Steam to download 126 MB of patch for CR. The notes mentioned it included two major changes, one was regarding compatibility with lower-end machines/graphic cards and another one was addition of a "Skip Innings" feature while bowling. I tested the "Skip Innings" feature and yep, for sure, it worked fine.

ramiz_fahad

Club Cricketer
yes my other friends Tell me as Over brother tell about skip etc i have problem with Steam but now its solve i am again downloading as so as possible i will show pictures if all true

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Here is the kits/faces folder from Cricket Power, these will need some editing to work with Cricket Revolution. I'd do it myself, but those who have better modding skills with CR will likely find it easier to do so.

Attachments

• M.7z
    7.8 MB · Views: 120

ramiz_fahad

Club Cricketer
here is option of skip

Login | Facebook

----------

Here is the kits/faces folder from Cricket Power, these will need some editing to work with Cricket Revolution. I'd do it myself, but those who have better modding skills with CR will likely find it easier to do so.

Thank u so Much Brother :)

ramiz_fahad

Club Cricketer

how to use it?

Users who are viewing this thread