Story New Zealand(CPU) Tour of South Africa(User)

F

freddieflintoff

MH: Now lets have a look at the South African scorecard.

Attachments

• sascore2.png
    sascore2.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited by a moderator:
F

freddieflintoff

MH: Now lets have a look at the New Zealand bowling card. Bond unable to reproduce his 1st Innings performance. But three vital wickets taken by Vettori, to keep New Zealand in the game.

Attachments

• nzbowling2.png
    nzbowling2.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 29

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I guess Vettori had his revenge after being hit for that six you have shown in the video file.

All in all, South Africa are in a pretty good position now. If they dont lose too many wickets, then I reckon they might be able to score 500 by Lunch on day 4. maybe thats a bit too much to ask, but I guess an overall lead of 600+ would be enough not to lose this game.

F

freddieflintoff

At the close of play on the third day new zealand are 5-0 after south africa scored 423 in their second innings, setting the kiwiz a target of 538.
MH: So a fine performance by South Africa in the 2nd innings, led by their young captain Graeme Smith. New Zealand now need 538 runs to win this match and though they have two full days to achieve this target, only a brave man would want to bet for the Kiwiz in this test match now. No one has suggessfully chased a target of 500+ in the 4th innings of a test match, infact the highest successful run chase was 441 by England. Lets have a look at the highlights today followed by the scorecards.

Attachments

• sainnings3.jpg
    sainnings3.jpg
    585.3 KB · Views: 27
F

freddieflintoff

now lets have a look at the south african 2nd scorecard

Attachments

• sascore3.png
    sascore3.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 17
F

freddieflintoff

New Zealand bowling, Bond coming back well at the end, but had a tough time. Styris picking up three wickets.

Attachments

• nzbowling3.png
    nzbowling3.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 21
F

freddieflintoff

New Zealand scorecard at the end of day 3

Attachments

• nzscore3.png
    nzscore3.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 20
F

freddieflintoff

South Africa bowling....Pollock bowling the 1st and only over

Attachments

• sabowling3.png
    sabowling3.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 18

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
fine century by smith..............to bad couldnt score a double hundred.

also mate, i think you are doing a fantastic job in presenting this tour. best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread