Story New Zealand International Season.

Who will win the first test

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys,

Some of you might know that I wasn't able to continue my National League in England story do to firewall problems. Well I spent some time today in fixing that problem and some how I set the settings of Zone Alarm so it lets me upload on Photobucket. Now that I can upload on Photobucket I can do stories again. But I won't be able to continue the National League in England story as I have lost the saved file. So I have decided to start a International Season with New Zealand. This will include 2 home series and 2 away series.

The home series will be as follow:

Pakistan in New Zealand
England in New Zealand

The away series will be as follow:

New Zealand in West Indies.
New Zealand in India.

Paksitan in New Zealand will consist of 3 tests, and 5 ODIs. England in New Zealand will have the same number of test but 6 ODIs. The fixtures for the England series also include a 7th ODI but that ODI will only be played if the series is tied at 3-3 after the 6th ODI.

New Zealand in West Indies will play 3 test matches and 3 ODI matches. And New Zealand, while they are in India will play 3 test matches and 5 ODIs.

Patches that will be used.

Sams EXE
Tutsi's Patch 8.0(Hard mode)
Tv overlay will be the Ten Sports version of World Cup 2003.
Pitch ad and stumps will depend on the sponsors of the tour.

Commentators will be different for each tour so they shall be announced before each tour.

Last edited:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Interesting itineary cheaterrr.. should be fun to read... are you going to use slog a lot in ur story? coz i am having success in the realism of my story thread by rarely using slogs

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
No, I wont be using slog that much. I'm going to try and stay to real run rates.

Fixtures announced for Pakistan's tour to New Zealand

In a meeting today between the New Zealand Cricket Board and the Pakistani Cricket Board, the fixtures for Pakistan's tour to New Zealand were announce. There were a few suprises in the ground selections.

The Fixtures will be as follow:

New Zealand v Pakistan 1st Test being held at Eden Park, Auckland

50662.1.jpg

New Zealand v Pakistan 2nd Test being held at
Westpac Park, Hamilton

50665.1.jpg

New Zealand v Pakistan 3rd Test being held at McLean Park, Napier.

50664.1.jpg

New Zealand v Pakistan 1st ODI being held at Jade Stadium, Christchurch

50663.1.jpg

New Zealand v Pakistan 2nd ODI being held at Jade Stadium, Christchurch

New Zealand v Pakistan 3rd ODI being held at Basin Reserve, Wellington

50660.1.jpg

New Zealand v Pakistan 4th ODI being held at Carisbrook, Dunedin

50661.jpg

New Zealand v Pakistan 5th ODI being held at Eden Park, Auckland.

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
Squads announced.

Later on in the meeting, the two boards announced the squads for the test matches too. As expected players like Yousuf Youhanna, Younis Khan, Shoaib Malik were all in the squads, but the suprise was of Shoaib Akthar being included into the squad after not playing for such a long time.

Pakistans Squad for the 3 test:

• Taufeeq Umar
  • Salman Butt
  • Yasir Hameed
  • *Inzamam-Ul-Haq
  • Younis Khan
  • Yousuf Youhana
  • Asim Kamal
  • Abdul Razzaq
  • Shahid Afridi
  • Shoaib Malik
  • +Kamran Akmal
  • Danish Kaneria
  • Mohammad Sami
  • Arshad Khan
  • Shoaib Akhtar
New Zealands 12 man squad for the first test.

• *Stephen Fleming
  • Nathan Astle
  • Craig Cumming
  • James Franklin
  • +Brendon McCullum
  • Craig McMillan
  • Hamish Marshall
  • Scott Styris
  • Darryl Tuffey
  • Daniel Vettori
  • Lou Vincent
  • Paul Wiseman

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
Sponsors, Umpires, Referees and Commentators announced

The last thing that was announced in the meeting today was the sponsors and the Commentators for the series. The sponsors for the test series will be National Bank, while the sponsors for the ODI series will be Puegeot.

There will be 4 umpires for this series, they will be:

• Brent Bowden
  • Tony Hill
  • Simon Taufel
  • Steve Bucknor
The referee for the whole tour will be Chris Broad.

And finally, commentators for this tour will be:

• Ian Bishop
  • Ian Smith
  • Ramiz Raza
  • Martin Crowe

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
Pakistan arrive in New Zealand

Just a hours ago, the Pakistani cricket team arrived in New Zealand ahead of their first test match. Pakistan touched down in Auckland at 13:00 hours. Security was really tight at the airport as expected. Pakistan are due to play 3 test matches and 5 ODIs in their time in New Zealand with the first test match starting tomorrow in Eden Park, Auckland.

The players were greeted at the airport by senior officials from the New Zealand Cricket board such as
Martin Snedden. Then they went into a coach which took them to a five-star hotel.

The Pakistani Cricket board will be resting at the hotel until 16:00 hours before they start a practice session at Eden Park before the first test match. We will be bringing you coverage from the practice session when it starts.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Very nice presentation. Great that you will rarely use slogs. That should make it terrific to read....

gold639

International Coach
I'm especially looking forward to the tour of India.

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
Pakistan and New Zealand prepare ahead of the first test match​

With the first test about to start in less than 24 hours, Pakistan and New Zealand are at Eden Park practacing ahead of the match. Both teams are working really hard in their current session.

051686.jpg

059114.jpg

We had a short interview with the Pakstani captain, Inzamam-Ul-Haq during our time at the practice session..

Inzi on this tour:

I'm really looking foward to this tour. We've toured New Zealand before and we've had very good series here so this will be another chance to prove how good we are.

Inzi on the first match:

This match looks like to me it will be a really good one. If you look at the pitch it's really nice for batting so we will most likely see huge scores in this match.

Inzi on Shoaib Akhtar being selected into the side

Well I don't think it was fair for us to keep him out for such a long time. I mean he has proved him self already enough in the game and I think his attitude has gotten better so I fully support him in this tour. I will be expecting a lot from him in this series.

Inzi on Fleming's recent 238 for Nottinghamshire

That was a really good innings from him and he is in good form. We will try and get him out early in his innings in the first match because if he gets settled then it could cause problems for us.

Pakistani line-up for the first match(Prob.)

Yasir Hameed, Shahid Afridi, Shoaib Malik, Yousuf Youhana, Younis Khan, Inzimam-Ul-Haq, Kamran Akmal, Abdul Razzaq, Danish Kaneria, Mohammad Sami, Shoaib Akhtar, Arshad Khan

Users who are viewing this thread