New Zealand tour of England

D

deadduck

Originally posted by pal@May 25 2004, 10:12 PM
what the h-ll, deadduck...

English is not his first language and he is still able to get his point across..

you probably don't even know what his language is or you can't speak it....
he lives in Canada, he can speak english well enough.

He just types too fast and doesn't check his posts before submitting.

N

Nirav85

lol guys dont worry thanx for backing me up....naw me and DD go way back(well actually just since jan when i brag about pak beating nz in a test series in nz! :P just cant stop)

moreover that is true, i am too azy to scroll back up and re type it moreover guys he is a angry kiwi since his team had their woof! handed to them :P lol jk(or am i?)

but thanx again :cheer:

D

deadduck

i'm to sorry to all those people who got the wrong impression. I was writing in jest, and in no way meant offence to people that could not speak English. I guess it was an inside joke.

-$ohail-

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys ! Its been a long time since I last posted .
Congrats to all Englishmen !!!
Andrew Strauss became the first English cricketer since Lord Ranjitsingji who achieved the feat in 1937 ( Ranji trophy in India is named after him) to score 150+ runs on debut .COngrats to him .
Its a pity that there was no Indian team at that time
Else he wud have played for India .
All Indians cricketers of that era had to represent England

-$ohail-

Club Cricketer
I couldn't agrre more. Lord's has this unexplainable mystique about it as the "home" of cricket. I can't see why. It is an awful ground with that ridiculous slope.

How can u say that ???
Lords looks a beautiful ground,(at least on TV) . There is a special atmosphere associated to the games played there . The famous old pavillion with the British architecture makes it look even more beautiful
It is more than a 100 years old and has a lot of history associated with it .
How can u call it an awful ground . It is like calling the Big Ben - A stupid old clock !
Lords is the pride of English cricket and the home of cricket .
Even the ICC headquater is at Lords .
What makes it more special for me as an Indian is that India have played two finals at Lords and won both ( World cup 1983 and NAtwest Tophy 2002) Can anyone forget the Natwest finals two years ago or even Sourav`s hundred on debut ? At least Nasser Hussain and his boys wont!!! Its not just me who share these sentiments about the home of cricket but also many cricketing pundits. Please think twice before posting something like that . Whatz more surprising is that its Andrew posting something like that ! Anyways its his opinion.

BTW , Congrats to England!!!
An Indian Englishman won the game for England !! Juss kidding!
And guess what he is from my home town of Chennai -Its Nasser Hussain
Well Done!!!
I would like to see Shane Bond back
BTW is it a three test series or a four test series??

Note : Lords is known as the `home of cricket` not due to its modernised looks but for the history associated with it .

-$ohail-

Club Cricketer
i'm to sorry to all those people who got the wrong impression. I was writing in jest, and in no way meant offence to people that could not speak English. I guess it was an inside joke.

I dont think that there is anyone here who can`t speak English properly
I think all our members are quite competent in speaking English.
If there are some spelling mistakes, its only due to the laziness in typing .
Please do not call anyone who cannot speak english an illiterate
Deadduck, are u a kiwi

-$ohail-

Club Cricketer
when u first posted, it was a long post about sachin and i thought that u were an indian

H

HArrIS

NASSER HUSSAIN
announces retirement from test and first class cricket

what a way to end carre3r...... hitting a boundary to win at lords :thumbs: :clap:

D

deadduck

I remember that. It was the I hate Sachin post that everybody blew up on. That was a long time ago.

Z

zaf1986

Lord's is the home of cricket because the office of the ICC is there.

Users who are viewing this thread