Pakistan tour of England

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
England won the second ODI in comprehensive fashion.

Result

Pakistan: 185 all out
England: 189/3

England won by 7 wickets and level the series 1-1

James Anderson took 4/27 including a hat trick to finish of Pakistan's innings and also took a wicket with the first ball of the match. In all 4 Pakistan batsmen were out first ball.

Anderson's hat-trick is the first by an Englishman in ODIs.

Marcus Trescothick scored 86 of 55 balls and England knocked off the runs in just 22 overs

T

temp

Yes but I am not happy b'coz Pakistan loose. :( :angry: :blink: <_< ;) :o :huh:

But there's one more to go. :D :rolleyes: B)
Lets see who is going win the last match. :unsure:

U

urbanthieves

as a pakistani supporter i feel disgusted because the way the got trashed by england in the 2nd ODI.

I think pakistan atleast should keep shahid afridi or inzimam.
that will fill up some experience for pakistan

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Defintely Afrdi should be kept, he's one of the few players who can turn a game with both batting and bowling.

Not sure about Inzamam in ODIs, his running between the wickets is just plain awful.

U

urbanthieves

does anybody have a email address to any pakistan management
i want to send some tips to them.

About inzimam just before the world cup he lost weight and played awful.
i am not being rude i think he should eat 2 burgers a day to gain his form back.

is there going to be a team and if there is how do i chnage my name because my real name is eassam ashraf

T

temp

Well last week I saw the interview of Shahid Afridi and he said that he is not in good form . He also said that you can see how poor I played for Derbyshire. He said that Inzimam should be in the team because he is the most experienced Batsman in the Pakistani Team and he could help the youngesters and in the bowler he said that Wasim Akram should be there and the Pakistan board should not throw all the senior players out of the team like this.
These were words said by Afridi in an Urdu Interview on ARY Digital Channel.

I

imported_Rollo

Sheesh! Afridi should and should not get his place back for me.Inzaman-ul-haq needs to practice his running.He should jog sometime,my mum says he eats too many rotis! :lol: What about Saeed Anwar? He was okay.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
England won the third and final ODI in yet another exciting match, to take the series.

Result

Pakistan: 229/7 (Flintoff 4/32)
England: 231/6 (Trescothick 108 not out)

England win by 4 wickets, and win the series 2-1

Pakistan Tour Summary

ODIs : Won 1, Lost 2
Other Matches: Won 3, Lost 1

Total: Won 4, Lost 3

T

temp

I am not happy but I am also not much sad because Pakistan atleast have won one match.

It satisfy me.

I

imported_Rollo

I feel Pakistan should have won the series but all credit to England who played well.In future matches like the natwest series against Zimbabwe and SA they should use Jimmy Anderson well.Pakistan need to get more experienced if they are to win matches.

Users who are viewing this thread