Pakistan tour of New Zealand.

T

temp

Pakistan squad Taufeeq Umar, Imran Farhat, Saleem Elahi, Yasir Hameed, Yousuf Youhana, Inzamam-ul-Haq (capt), Asim Kamal, Younis Khan, Moin Khan (wk), Abdul Razzaq, Shoaib Malik, Danish Kaneria, Shoaib Akhtar, Mohammad Sami, Shabbir Ahmed, Umar Gul.

*Azhar Mahmood will be added to the squad for the one-day series.

T

temp

Andrew, Jack or Vineet, can you make this topic pinned as soon as New Zealand tour gets over?

T

temp

Now Pakistan should be ready to get thrashed by New Zealanders.
My predictions, Test Series Pakistan 1-0 and NZL ODI 3-2.

I

imported_fastbreaker

I am pretty confident that Pakistan will still win.. New Zealand senior players won't do wonders for New Zealand. This Pakistani team is looking to be very strong.

I

imported_fastbreaker

Nathan Astle, Shane Bond are unable to play in this series. Stephen Fleming is also doubtful.

Too bad... I wanted to see Bond play, as hes an asset to NZL's bowling attack.

N

Nirav85

but they arent playing Bond....lol...

remeber what happened last time nz had us on the back ropes...inzi went into the pavillion recrharged wit some food and came back and got 329

N

Nirav85

good work form pak making 318 aginast auckland and hameed and farhat fired again....hameed didnt have a good test series against SA but hopefully in this one he will bounce back as he is one of our key batsmen against india

I

imported_fastbreaker

yeah, hameed and farhat have been doing great for Pakistan with the bat. I hope their great form continues.

Users who are viewing this thread