VIDEOCON TROPHY

R

ricky123

B) still aus goes to the final ,cuz of good runrate .

pakistan has to beat aus badly .like aus 100 all out and pakistan making 100 in 15 overs :P

-$ohail-

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Very unfortunate y`day , we would have had a match on our hands
It was a good bowling performance from India but unfortunately their batsman did not get a chance to redeem themselves

-$ohail-

Club Cricketer
C`mon Shoaib , Sami. Shabbir , Razzaq , Inzi and co .
Go for the Aussies throats .............
GO PAKISTAN GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would help if we have a full AUS VS PAK 50 over game bcoz PAK would have more chances to get a bonus pt win

R

ricky123

B) you will see all the indians cheering for pakistan now ,

i dint think i would see that day :lol:

but i think pakistan can beat aus , :P and then pakistan and india in the finals , :thumbs:

S

squiz

Originally posted by adi123@Aug 24 2004, 12:55 PM
I think you're taking it a bit serious mate, it's just cricket ;)

R

ricky123

Originally posted by squiz+Aug 24 2004, 06:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(squiz @ Aug 24 2004, 06:29 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-adi123
@Aug 24 2004, 12:55 PM
I think you're taking it a bit serious mate, it's just cricket ;) [/b]
B) everyone knows aus will beat pak ,even if they lose ,they wont give pakistan a bonus point ,hence earning that point for themselves .

india should forget about this tournament ,and think about england :P

H

hassan1823

i think you are right ricky. India has very very less chances in being in the finals :huh:

-$ohail-

Club Cricketer
I read today`s newspaper and was shocked to see what Matt Hayden had written ,
He says "All players from India , PAkistan and Srilanka are selfish! After reaching scores of around 70 , they look for personal milestones . That is the main cause of Australian dominance over these sides."

What kind of a comment is this ? Will anyone take any disciplinary action against him ???

R

ricky123

Originally posted by adi123@Aug 25 2004, 08:06 AM
I read today`s newspaper and was shocked to see what Matt Hayden had written ,
He says "All players from India , PAkistan and Srilanka are selfish! After reaching scores of around 70 , they look for personal milestones . That is the main cause of Australian dominance over these sides."

What kind of a comment is this ? Will anyone take any disciplinary action against him ???
B) there is no need for that , :P india's captain knows how to handle this type of a problem , remember when he went to pakistan , he unsettled shoiab :thumbs:

now the auss is trying the same thing cuz they are desperate to win the champions trophy .

C

cricket2004

match abondened and the result is 3 3 points to each team now pak and australia will play the final on sat

Z

Zain1612

Originally posted by hassan1823@Aug 25 2004, 05:41 PM
match abandoned today pak vs aus might be played tommorow
i dont think think so

Users who are viewing this thread