VB Series

sachin

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
i'd have preferred if the west inides were in the final but pakistan deserved it mthe end.i think the final series will end up being a whitewash but lets hope not.

Rangeela

International Coach
groobz said:
Rangeela why can't i bet on this event?, I had about 9 or 10 points left, but now I have nothing!!
see if u can bet now?

Ajit

Club Cricketer
The odd are quite silly, even when Pakistan beat Australia recently, the odds for Asutralia haven't changed(It was 2/9 before that Aus-Pak match). I think Australia's probability of winning is not that high now,...

squiz

International Coach
Here's some odds from betting sites:

@ TABSportsBET
Aus: 1.29 (2/7)
Pak: 3.50 (5/2)

@ Bet365
Aus: 1.22 (2/9)
Pak: 4.00 (3/1)

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Oooh Watson and Lee in now, the tail exposed, but just 4 overs to go, they might just be able to put some runs on the board.

shahid6995

Club Cricketer
Pakistan is REALLY missing Shoaib Akhtar now... if only we had him then we would not be so disorganized, less committed and so listless.....

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Aus 237 (49.0)

A lower total, but I suspect this will be tight, it's cool and overcast, possibly even some rain to mix things up

Rangeela

International Coach
1st Final Aus vs Pak

Toss: Australia

Australia 237 (49 ov) (Symonds 91, Martyn 53) (Razzaq 3/33)
Pakistan 219/9 (48.0 ov) (Malik 66, Inzi 51) (Lee 3/23, McGrath 3/34)

Result: Australia won by 18 runs

Man of the Match: A Symonds

Series: Australia leads the best-of-3-finals 1-0

squiz

International Coach
McGrath also got 3/34. Him and Lee are in awesome form, they'll be tough to stop, also good to see Symonds get in the runs. Pakistan were never really in it from the start of their innings

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
shahid6995 said:
Pakistan is REALLY missing Shoaib Akhtar now... if only we had him then we would not be so disorganized, less committed and so listless.....

Is this the same Shahid that posted this......

shahid6995 said:
Well how about that? Pakistan feeling confident, doing well, beating Australia and WestIndies with some reasonable displays of cricket... .all AFTER Shoaib Akhtar is sent home and no longer in the dressing room or the side... coincidence??? I think not. I hope the selectors see the meaning and drop him for the India series too. Good luck to Pakistan in the finals. I still think Australia will win, but at least we may see a better contest than the earlier games and the Test matches :-)

:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread