VB Series

rocklara

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Lara's innings has to go down as one of the greatest ever. Hitting 4 sixes on the off side and belting 12 fours with an injured wrist, is nothing but spectacular. It was truly a great match, even Pakistan showed fight with a score of 281, a match well in excess of 600 runs.

squiz

International Coach
Lara is one of my favourite players from another international side, I'm disappointed I missed his innings today because of my first day of school :( stupid school why start on Friday! Great innings though (as I've heard)

DeLonge182

Club Cricketer
Im gonna watch it tonight!!!!Lucky me.I'm ****ed that none of the games have been close yet!!!!

Rangeela

International Coach
VB Series - 8th ODI Australia vs Pakistan

Jan 30 @ Perth

Odds

Australia - 2/9
Pakistan - 3/1

Bets will be accepted until 05:00 GMT on 30th January and bets will be settled once the one day match is over. In the case of a drawn match due to the weather or a tie, all bets will be refunded.

shahid6995

Club Cricketer
Well this sucks! All the people who were rooting for Pakistan just disappeared! Andrew, bring back Fardin.... life was so exciting when he was talking sh*t in his inimitable style.... please???? Its getting boring here not having anyone to laugh at!

brad352

Executive member
Great game for Razzaq- that'll give them some confidence for the game against the WIndies

Rangeela

International Coach
8th ODI Aus vs Pak

Toss: Australia

Australia 265 (50 ov) (Clarke 75) (Razzaq 4/53)
Pakistan 268/7 (47.2 ov) (Youhana 72, Razzaq 63*)

Result: Pakistan won by 3 wickets

Man of the Match: Abdul Razzaq

T20

Panel of Selectors
Razzaq 4 wickets and a 60, but I think Afridi turned the game with 30 in 12 balls :eek:

Nav-D

School Cricketer
As I said before this tournament began don't count out Pakistan springing a surprise, though I still expect the Aussies to win the tournament.

This is quite possibly the worst Pakistan team that has toured Australia in a long while, they lack fitness, discipline and controlled aggression. On top of that they have a number of batsmen who have enormous flaws in their game.

I lay the blame to the training regimes and philosophy in the academies, inherent flaws which should not exist at this stage of the game, they should have been corrected before they make their debuts. The poor structure of the domestic game does not help either.

The training regimes need to be much stricter, especially for the younger players, dietary plans for individuals, which they must adhere to or a disciplinary action should be taken. This will I assure you will have an enormous effect on the team in every area, fitter players, better stamina, longer stay in the crease, take more runs quicker, field the ball quicker, better concentration, all this would save a lot of runs and make more runs which in turn leads to wins. Pakistan better Professionalise soon or they will be left behind.

Rao impressed me, had a good action and swung the ball, didn't try to ball too fast, I hope he is nurtured into a very good bowler. Rana, still not convinced might also be a good player in the near future.

Last edited:

Rangeela

International Coach
VB Series- 9th ODI Pakistan vs West Indies

1st Feb @Perth

Odds

Pakistan - 8/11
West Indies - 6/5

Bets will be accepted until 02:00 GMT on 1st February and bets will be settled once the one day match is over. In the case of a drawn match due to the weather or a tie, all bets will be refunded.

Users who are viewing this thread