West Indies Tour of Australia 2010

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Great hitting from Warner and Watson. That's one reason why people love T20. Big big hitting. And once again another one sided Australian thrashing. Good on em for finishing the summer unbeaten.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't get Australia. Poor Steve Smith, the next spinner for our country bowls one over, get's dropped twice and then taken off and Watson who could possible get inured comes on and bowls.

Robelinda

International Coach
The WI are just so bad, i'm an Aussie fan but I can see we are getting away with a lot as a team right now, SA would show us a thing or two- like they did last year- if we had to play them soon. But you can only play who you play, lets see what NZ can do.

Next summer could be hopeless is England just dont produce the goods, 5 tests, 7 ODI's, T20, man they better bring their A game or it could be a summer of slaughter. 06/07 was one sided enough, until they won the last 2 ODI finals, before that it was a thrashing.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
at last its over. Now hopefully a young team is picked to play against Zimbabwe and I can see some exciting young cricketers. The only good things I take from this 2nd leg of the tour is the performances of Pollard and Rampaul other then that there wasn't anything special from anybody.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
West Indies are sooo gonna lose to Zimbabwe.

lol, considering that Zimbabwe are regular losers to Bangladesh and Bangladesh gave you a hard time I wouldn't be talking.

I hop Zimbabwe does well, I would like nothing more then for them to regain their test spot but unfortunately I don't see them doing that well against the West Indies. The rock of the middle order is back and thats all WI need at this moment, Chanders is back and will put up runs I guarantee it.

irottev

School Cricketer
lol, considering that Zimbabwe are regular losers to Bangladesh and Bangladesh gave you a hard time I wouldn't be talking.

I hop Zimbabwe does well, I would like nothing more then for them to regain their test spot but unfortunately I don't see them doing that well against the West Indies. The rock of the middle order is back and thats all WI need at this moment, Chanders is back and will put up runs I guarantee it.

We hammered Bangladesh in every game on the tour arguably not the third ODI but we were attacking throughout and lost some soft wickets.

irottev

School Cricketer
It took 3 sessions lost due to bad light to make the draw even a possibility.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
It took 3 sessions lost due to bad light to make the draw even a possibility.

Na it took a bad decision, its New Zealand the light and weather are always a problem so nothing new.

Anyway considering this wasn't even close to a full strength WI team I cant see anything but rubbish/trolling in your claims that Zimbabwe will beat the West Indies.

Any team with 7 out of 11 players missing will lose the series :sarcasm

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Any team with 7 out of 11 players missing will lose the series
Cough-ODI Series in October against the Number 1 team in their own backyard, considered to be the hardest task in international cricket, to beat India in India, yet did it with a third string side.

Cough

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Cough-ODI Series in October against the Number 1 team in their own backyard, considered to be the hardest task in international cricket, to beat India in India, yet did it with a third string side.

Cough

Well not everyone is Australia, but you still had Watson, Ponting, Clarke, Hussey.

If the WI had Chanderpaul,Bravo and Sarwan alongside Gayle they woyld have done better.

Users who are viewing this thread