West Indies tour of Australia, November-December 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't know TumTum you have been going around calling people hypocrites and calling them bias but did you bother to take a look at your self?

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
Let it be Dare. Its fine. We all know he's just being a patriot, but who is not making a lot of sense. But yeah, Patriotism is one thing, logic another.

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
Mate, you should really stop it now. You are really pushing it beyond limit. I tried to step in and diffuse the situation a bit after many of us got carried away and gave replies we shouldn't have given and then you ranted again- http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/1659207-post2205.html

I have really got nothing much to say. You can talk what you want to about "bias" but we can all see who is right and who is wrong here. I'm by Dare here.

TumTum

International Cricketer
@ Sifter... About the Haddin thing, the provocateur shouldn't be getting away, imo. Had he not stupidly pointed his bat at Benn, this matter wouldn't have gone as far as it did. Benn had every right to feel angry and look, we all know that players from the Windies except maybe Fidel, are generally quiet and like to concentrate on the game. Cussing pushes them off the edge and that is exactly what Haddin did.

Benn?

What about WI from the past?

Haddin is an absolute muppet. He is a drop in the ocean as compared to say an Adam Gilchrist, a Shiv Chanderpaul, a Sachin Tendulkar and a VVS Laxman, who despite years of playing the game don't have a single incident of misconduct against themselves.

You know ████ about Gilly. Didn't Sachin get caught for ball tampering or watever. I am not saying it's true, its just contrary to your post.

And many more, can't bother going back so many pages.

TumTum added 2 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

Mate, you should really stop it now. You are really pushing it beyond limit. I tried to step in and diffuse the situation a bit after many of us got carried away and gave replies we shouldn't have given and then you ranted again- http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/1659207-post2205.html

You are the one continually going about this issue, even posting Kumble's remark, which is not even worth making a whole thread about.

I say again, Hypocrite much?

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
And you say I go off-topic? Reported for off-topic rants.

Seriously, wtf does Sachin have to do with this?

As for the Windies players from the past were people Dare can maybe elaborate about. But from whatever I have seen, they were great people, players full of life and playing the game in the right spirit and respecting the game.

Kumble's opinion came in because it was relevant to the discussion and centred around the Haddin-Johnson-Benn controversy.

Last edited:

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
gimme an example...

A little bit of hypocrisy
Seriously this Haddin blaming thing is getting out of line.
How many times did Benn try to stir up trouble in this series?

and your bias has been on display since the incident.

What about WI from the past?

lol strawman

what does this have to do with anything? shall I go dig up videos of retired Aussie player now?

TumTum

International Cricketer
I'm am simply replying to RDF. It has nothing to do with anything.

TumTum added 2 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

and your bias has been on display since the incident.

No it hasn't. Infact I loved Benn.

And I still like Benn, not like you guyz who start throwing dirt at everyone.

I try not to be biased.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
I'm am simply replying to RDF. It has nothing to do with anything.

well you were saying that the WI players of the past were asking for trouble, care to prove that?
Also for the most part the bowlers let the ball do the talking, at least Andy Roberts did all the time.

No it hasn't. Infact I loved Benn.

And I still like Benn, not like you guyz who start throwing dirt at everyone.

I try not to be biased.

lol trying to blame the entire thing on him isn't exactly showing your liking of the guy, more like your bias towards Haddin and Aussies.
Only ones I really got a problem with is Watson and Haddin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread