West Indies tour of Australia, November-December 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

TumTum

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
It was Benn who started the whole thing anyway, then he gets pissed off after it was him that started the whole thing anyway.

:rtfl

Yer it's all Benn's fault, Haddin was enticed by Benn's anticts throught the series that he decided to have a few words. :sarcasm

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Dare does have a point that Benn has no history of this nonsense
He does, actually. Just not in Tests.

angryangy added 6 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

And by that I mean, that's the first time it has come to anything at Test level. He's shown a "fast bowler's temperament" before.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
From what I remember I haven't seen anything of this sort in ODIs. He chirps but never takes it to this level.

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
Guys, we all know what happened. If Hmarka sitting in America could judge/interprete/opine on it right, I'm sure everyone can. Whether we want to accept it or not is a completely individual decision. We should just let this issue rest. And maybe, save some ammo for the next games :D. Afterall, we all know players will still have a go at each other. Had there been Ramnaresh Sarwan in Benn's situation, the result would have been different :laugh

TumTum

International Cricketer
Guys, we all know what happened. If Hmarka sitting in America could judge/interprete/opine on it right, I'm sure everyone can. Whether we want to accept it or not is a completely individual decision. We should just let this issue rest. And maybe, save some ammo for the next games :D. Afterall, we all know players will still have a go at each other. Had there been Ramnaresh Sarwan in Benn's situation, the result would have been different :laugh

Hypocrite much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread