Pakistan in Australia

What will be the possible series outcomes?

• Australia wins 3-0

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • Australia wins 2-0,2-1

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Australia wins 1-0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Drawn 0-0, 1-1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pakistan wins 1-0

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Pakistan wins 2-0,2-1

• Pakistan wins 3-0

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

shahid6995

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
fardin said:
The outcome of vb series will be good for pakistan.I am sure the final will be between pakistan and aus.
VB is a different ball game altogether, Pakistan actually does have a better chance of making it to the finals at the expense of WI, but Australia will still eat them for dinner without breaking a sweat.

borncricketer

Panel of Selectors<br><a href="http://www.planetcr
well i guess who ever voted for australlia must have won lots.

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
borncricketer said:
well i guess who ever voted for australlia must have won lots.

Yeah this thing will probably eat me entirely.I end up voting for pakistan Even though I know that they are facing a strong team like australia.This voting thing will truely benefit australians.They are the strongest team and Every one knows They will win every match.

faraz haider

International Cricketer
--------------------------------OVERALL SUMMARY FROM ME-----------------------------------------------------FOR THE TEST MATCHES----------------------
FACTORS OF PAKISTAN LOST AND AUSTRALIA WIN:
1> PAKISTAN lost the serries from the day when inzy was injured b/c due to the captain and most experience absent Pakistani players face an unenthauism and shown no fight in the serries.
2> PAKISTAN lost not to the Australian but to the injuries like inzy in first, malik,sami and razzak in second and shoaib akhter in third test match respectively.
3> Pakistan not lost to Australian if there were no human umpire b/c the umpiring they shown in test serries was very bad due to the umpiring Pakistan lost the factor of advantage in the serries, whenever any Pakistani looks to be set on the Australian tipical pitch he was forced to be out by umpire wheather he is not out. in third test when pakistan was looking good and solid than at that time bad umpiring was shown yasir and younis both were given out at a critical position and they were both looking not out and this is not in only third test umpire give out the pakistani batsman in whole serries and never give any bad decision when pakistan bowl.
4> Pakistan dont know how to take advantage in this serries whenever there batsman look to be set they lost there wicket which give Australian an upper hand in the serries.
THIS I THOUGHT WHICH GIVE AUSTRALIA A VICTORY SO WHAT DO U THINK?

Rangeela said:
Australian captain Ricky Ponting with the series trophy.
well good to see Australian save from pakistan lets hope they will beat soon by anyone

Last edited:

squiz

International Coach
faraz haider said:
--------------------------------OVERALL SUMMARY FROM ME-----------------------------------------------------FOR THE TEST MATCHES----------------------
FACTORS OF PAKISTAN LOST AND AUSTRALIA WIN:
1> PAKISTAN lost the serries from the day when inzy was injured b/c due to the captain and most experience absent Pakistani players face an unenthauism and shown no fight in the serries.
2> PAKISTAN lost not to the Australian but to the injuries like inzy in first, malik,sami and razzak in second and shoaib akhter in third test match respectively.
3> Pakistan not lost to Australian if there were no human umpire b/c the umpiring they shown in test serries was very bad due to the umpiring Pakistan lost the factor of advantage in the serries, whenever any Pakistani looks to be set on the Australian tipical pitch he was forced to be out by umpire wheather he is not out. in third test when pakistan was looking good and solid than at that time bad umpiring was shown yasir and younis both were given out at a critical position and they were both looking not out and this is not in only third test umpire give out the pakistani batsman in whole serries and never give any bad decision when pakistan bowl.
4> Pakistan dont know how to take advantage in this serries whenever there batsman look to be set they lost there wicket which give Australian an upper hand in the serries.
THIS I THOUGHT WHICH GIVE AUSTRALIA A VICTORY SO WHAT DO U THINK?

well good to see Australian save from pakistan lets hope they will beat soon by anyone
I don't think you're giving Australia the credit they deserve :mad:

brad352

Executive member
1. What the f*ck happened to you at the WACA with Inzy playing (and no other injuries)? Yeah, thats right, 491 run loss and scores of 1 and a duck for Inzy
2. You lost to an infinitely superior team, if we'd had 5 injuries we could've replaced them all and still belted the crap out of you
3. This is the oldest and most pathetic way to shift blame, complain about the umpires. You lost because your batsmen are undisciplined idiots who play stupid shots at very inappropriate times, and because Australia has an incredible bowling attack which can keep pressure on constantly and force mistakes.
4. So your batsmen give away their wickets easily (and couldn't run decently to save their lives)- who's to blame for that? YOUR JOKE OF A BLOODY TEAM
The Aussies capitalise on their starts and hammer the opposition into the ground, you're incapable of doing that

Also, about the blaming injuries part- you lost to the bloody WA second XI with your full team playing, as well as getting hammered by WA by 10 wickets with the same team. Who are you going to blame for that?

EDIT: Bet that some idiot will de-rep me for being right

Last edited:

squiz

International Coach
Against the WA 2nd XI they had 15 players playing, 11 bat, 11 field. In their last innings when they flopped for like 80, of the 11 batting, 10 of them were recognised batsmen or all-rounders

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
brad352 said:
2. You lost to an infinitely superior team, if we'd had 5 injuries we could've replaced them all and still belted the crap out of you
If Aus. had 11 injuries they still would have won by miles..........

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Apart from your U-19 team(lost to Bangla U-19) I guess u have the strongest teams...........apart from Ind. as well...........

msamina

Club Cricketer
squiz said:
YAY I got the series result right :) There's was doubt in my mind that i would get it wrong though

squiz said:
u didnt have to you any brains to tell australia were gonna win 3-0

Well, these statements are certainly contradictory though.

brad352 said:
1. What the f*ck happened to you at the WACA with Inzy playing (and no other injuries)? Yeah, thats right, 491 run loss and scores of 1 and a duck for Inzy
3. This is the oldest and most pathetic way to shift blame, complain about the umpires. You lost because your batsmen are undisciplined idiots who play stupid shots at very inappropriate times, and because Australia has an incredible bowling attack which can keep pressure on constantly and force mistakes.
4. So your batsmen give away their wickets easily (and couldn't run decently to save their lives)- who's to blame for that? YOUR JOKE OF A BLOODY TEAM
The Aussies capitalise on their starts and hammer the opposition into the ground, you're incapable of doing that

Also, about the blaming injuries part- you lost to the bloody WA second XI with your full team playing, as well as getting hammered by WA by 10 wickets with the same team. Who are you going to blame for that?

EDIT: Bet that some idiot will de-rep me for being right

Even though I generally do not agree with the language Brad uses, this time I certainly have to agree with him.

You lost to a team that played superior cricket all through - plain and simple.

squiz

International Coach
contradictory? explain.......

"There's was doubt in my mind that i would get it wrong though"
"u didnt have to you any brains to tell australia were gonna win 3-0"

nothing contradictory that i can see

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
One is Doubtful......Other one believes an Ingnorant ******* would know that Aus. would win(listening people who thought pak. would win.......)

faraz haider

International Cricketer
squiz said:
I don't think you're giving Australia the credit they deserve :mad:
well that what i was missing thanks for reminded. After all these factor which idescribe australia deserve to be a victorious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread