What will be the outcome of ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
So quickly another tour wow yes it will on december.

fani86

School Cricketer
i know when ever these matches gonna be no one wuld want to miss them. I think this series was fixed cause i cannot believe that pakistani's can be this good against india. just playing. its like a dream come true. Still pakistani's r down cause when india came to pak they won both test and one day series. but pakistan won only the one day series. wut ever it is it was the best series i ever seen.

dayne

Club Cricketer
fani, bro, lol, your post doesnt make sense to me. first you say that you feel as though the series was fixed, and despite this, you claim it was the best series you have ever seen... know your team bhai, and what it is known for - UNPREDICTABILITY!
you can never bet on pakistan, or, india for that matter. (kabhi khushi kabhie gham comes 2 mind.. :p)

cricketexpert

School Cricketer
NAV UR ONE INTELLIGENT GUY

Nav-D said:
Pakistan even in their weakest state as they are now are still capable of beating India, this has been the case for the last 10 years.

SO TRUE PAK IN THEIR WEAKEST STATE CAN BEAT INDIA!!!!!!!!!!

cricketexpert

School Cricketer
fani86 said:
i know when ever these matches gonna be no one wuld want to miss them. I think this series was fixed cause i cannot believe that pakistani's can be this good against india. just playing. its like a dream come true. Still pakistani's r down cause when india came to pak they won both test and one day series. but pakistan won only the one day series. wut ever it is it was the best series i ever seen.

NO WAY IT WAS FIXED PAK BEAT INDIA ENTIRE LINE UP, THEIR BEST PLAYERS ALL PLAYING!!!!! AND STILL LOST PAK ALL BETS PLAYER RETIRED OR INJURED AND STILL COME OUT TO KILL INDIA!!!!!!!!!!

THERE ARE SOMETHING SO GOOD ABOUT PAK THAT YOU CAN NOT SAY IN WORDS

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
shahid6995 said:
*** Shahid goes to a corner and cries quietly at the quality of the Pakistani "FANS" at this forum *** :brickwall

is mr. cricketexpert a pakistani fan?

anyways, this thread is plagued mostly by those fixing claims.. believe it or not, pakistan have beaten india geniunely. now, if the indians try to find cheap excuses by saying the series was fixed, they will be the biggest fools in this whole world. india have lost to pakistan. and in one dayers, the better team doesnt matter. its how one applies on that particular day and also (i dont want to include as it might offend pakistani fans) but it also depends a bit on luck. its a combo of luck and application on that day.

jwalits

Club Cricketer
I don't think the series was fixed......it was just in the ODI's Pakistan had the flexibility in the batting order to adapt to changes, whereas Indians didn't chage much from their plans.....This is what Laxman said recently after the series was over that Indians need to have flexibility in their batting order, ie someone like Kaif/Dravid going up the order when an early wicket(s) fell to consolidate in the absence of Laxman.....I still can't believe a batsman of his callibar is out of the ODI side!!!! He should get a chance now in place of Ganguly....He scored 4 centuries at the start of last year and gets dropped!!!!!
Pakistan had flexibility in their batting order......sometimes Razzaq coming in at 3 and sometimes Shoiab Malik and this upsets the bowling team, whereas with India it became predictable who was coming in next to bat and Pakistan were able to execute their plans. This is where Inzi's captaincy was better than Ganguly in this series and that is the reason India lost after being in front in the ODI's. They didn't change their gameplan from match to match to adapt with the conditions and Pakistan picked up on that and executed their plans to counteract those plans in the opening matches.........
This has been India's downfall in the past.......flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to changes.....

Insomniac

Title Recipient
I wonder.... if India beat Pakistan, would u be saying it was fixed?

No need to reply, just anwser that quesiton, and stop making excuses

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread