• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
sohummisra said:
Sai--Ajay Jadeja making a comeback to international cricket? Not bad!

I would love it if he really comes back into the Indian team. What a shot it would be in the team's armour?? He is a brilliant cricketer to have! A great fielder and a hard hitting batsman!

The Champ

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
saisrini80 said:
I would love it if he really comes back into the Indian team. What a shot it would be in the team's armour?? He is a brilliant cricketer to have! A great fielder and a hard hitting batsman!
May be Sai but i dont think many would like this because of his allegations he was involved with

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
The Champ said:
May be Sai but i dont think many would like this because of his allegations he was involved with

But no allegations are proved to be true. They are just allegations. Only in the Azhar issue has it almost been confirmed that he introduced a bookmaker to Hansie Cronje, etc. But nothing has been really proved on Jadeja's involvement

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
He has been allowed to play domestic cricket which means he has been cleared of all allegations. He was served a ban (I think), which he has served out. Thus he is available for selection now, and its just up to the selectors to pick him based on his performances.

borncricketer

Panel of Selectors<br><a href="http://www.planetcr
sohummisra said:
He has been allowed to play domestic cricket which means he has been cleared of all allegations. He was served a ban (I think), which he has served out. Thus he is available for selection now, and its just up to the selectors to pick him based on his performances.
I think sohummisa is right..... Jadeja has served his ban and he is available for selection but i think that he will only be selected if india really really need him because they wont seem to trust someone who has already matchfixed

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
borncricketer said:
I think sohummisa is right..... Jadeja has served his ban and he is available for selection but i think that he will only be selected if india really really need him because they wont seem to trust someone who has already matchfixed

even if he fixed, i dont think he will make the same mistake.. we all saw the public reaction these people got for these allegations.. they must have gone through personal trauma. anyways, he should be selected if he is doing good, not based on his past incidents.

shahid6995

Club Cricketer
Even if Jadeja is scoring at an average of 200 in domestic cricket they will still not select him. His time is done. And before you rip me a new one, I am not saying that this is what SHOULD happen. I am just saying that IMO no one will take the chance of selecting him again.

Last edited:

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
shahid6995 said:
Even if Jadeja is scoring at an average of 200 in domestic cricket they will still not select him. His time is done. And before you rip me a new one, I am not saying that this is what SHOULD happen. I am just saying that IMO no one will take the chance of selecting him again.
If any one did The Indian team in jeopardy.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Haha, nice seeing into the future. I agree with shahid that it is highly unlikely to take a player past his age, when we have so many youngsters who are not able to crack into the team. And forget the youngsters--even Laxman is not in the ODI team. So Jadeja = highly unlikely. Unless some sort of disease wipes out half the cricket playing population, not including Jadeja.

fardin

sohummisra said:
Haha, nice seeing into the future. I agree with shahid that it is highly unlikely to take a player past his age, when we have so many youngsters who are not able to crack into the team. And forget the youngsters--even Laxman is not in the ODI team. So Jadeja = highly unlikely. Unless some sort of disease wipes out half the cricket playing population, not including Jadeja.

The diseas already showing it is effects on you shoummisra :D

fardin

sohummisra said:
That's why you're the one who cannot spell a word that is in front of his nose? Makes, sense, eh?

Hehehe,.........I am smelling anger :D

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
You must have cleaned your nose recently. This thread is getting way off topic. This is possibly my last post in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread