Zaheer Khan
Yuvraj Singh
Ashish Nehra
L Balaji

Last edited:

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Because of the injurie shoiab akhtar will miss the first odi,captain inzmam_ul_haq hopes That shoiab be fit for the second Odi,

fardin

1 odi
india vs pakistan
pitch:dusty
stadium:pune

borncricketer

Panel of Selectors<br><a href="http://www.planetcr
So fardin who are u going to play as india or pakistan. Sounds very intersting. Waiting for the first match to start

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
100% he is going to be Pakistan! Good luck fardin! Sorry coz I am also going to play the ODI series becoz I want to complete a full series. Hope its fine with you!

fardin

ramez:india started puddy well but collapsed at the middle stages,The tailenders I thought batted well kumble and zaheer khan safed india from the embarrasment,

Ian chappel:Lets look at the score cards

Attachments

• c2004runout 2005-03-03 20-58-01-10.JPG
    c2004runout 2005-03-03 20-58-01-10.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 93
  • c2004runout 2005-03-03 20-58-12-32.JPG
    c2004runout 2005-03-03 20-58-12-32.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 93

fardin

Ian chappel:I think pakistan bowlers should that they can do better with out shoiab akhtar,Really ramez,what a performance by the pakistani bowling line up.

Ramez:yes Ian the bowling has been good for the pakistan through out the season,The bowled well perhaps againts the world champs and the showed a good performance today in this big opening match of pakistan tour of india,

Ian chappel:The pick of the bowlers has to be for me sami,With two wickets in his hands,

RAmez:every bowler took wickets khalil the youngster Also did a puddy decent job not allowing the batsman to score frequently and also not giving runs away at the mean time,

Ian chappel,Our uk viewers you will have to leave as now We will be back after the lunch stay tune for this historic odi match,

Commercial:This tour proudly presented to you by honda(dil ko jet lenge)

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
fardin said:
Ian chappel:I think pakistan bowlers should that they can do better with out shoiab akhtar,Really ramez,what a performance by the pakistani bowling line up.

Ramez:yes Ian the bowling has been good for the pakistan through out the season,The bowled well perhaps againts the world champs and the showed a good performance today in this big opening match of pakistan tour of india,

Ian chappel:The pick of the bowlers has to be for me sami,With two wickets in his hands,

RAmez:every bowler took wickets khalil the youngster Also did a puddy decent job not allowing the batsman to score frequently and also not giving runs away at the mean time,

Ian chappel,Our uk viewers you will have to leave as now We will be back after the lunch stay tune for this historic odi match,

Commercial:This tour proudly presented to you by honda(dil ko jet lenge)

Apart from Malik and Afridi, every other bowler was expensive. But yeah, at the end its the no. of wickets that count.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
May be try Tutsi's latest Beta patch for the next ODI when you bowl fardin.. Also when using it, use the coveradvance.txt file included with boss's CGPv2RR patch to fix the cover advance problem of the cpu. It would work well for you!

fardin

Ramez:Pakistan has won the first Odi.
Ian chappel:Lets look at the scorecard
Ramez:What a centurie by yousef youhana he has dominated the indian bowlers
Ian:yes ramez what a show was put on by yousuf youhana played some lovely cuts and sweep shots off the spinners.lets look at the score card and the and the bowling card.

Attachments

• c2004runout 2005-03-04 17-20-10-98.JPG
    c2004runout 2005-03-04 17-20-10-98.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 58
  • c2004runout 2005-03-04 17-20-28-84.JPG
    c2004runout 2005-03-04 17-20-28-84.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 56

fardin

Ramez:Lets look at the highlights of the innings.
Ian:The highlights proudely presented to you by honda jet lo dil

Ramez:The sweep shot by youhana just touch the ball and it raced away for four
Ian:The cut shot was played to perfection by yousuf youhana,he cut that ball for six indeed,
Ramez:I thought the indian bowlers did not bowl well againts yousuf youhana and they gave away too many runs too often,Also knowing that the score card that was put on by the batsman wasnt a decent one,

Attachments

• c2004runout 2005-03-04 16-46-04-22.JPG
    c2004runout 2005-03-04 16-46-04-22.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 52
  • c2004runout 2005-03-04 16-46-48-87.JPG
    c2004runout 2005-03-04 16-46-48-87.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 58

fardin

Ian:lets look at the spider for yousuf youhana
Ramez:alot of his shots were played mid on and leg side and off side
Ian:Yes and I do agree with that'
Ramez:One of the better knocks for youhana

Attachments

• c2004runout 2005-03-04 17-20-41-25.JPG
    c2004runout 2005-03-04 17-20-41-25.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 44

fardin

Ian:Lets go to dean jones for the presentation momentarly.
jones:thank you Ian I would like to call up on the losing captain sourav ganguly.
jones:The indian batting collapsed any reasons why
ganguly:The youngsters were abit nervouse,It is the opening match and after long time pakistan has toured india there some pressure playing at home aswell,we will look forward to play much better in the next match
jones:what a knock by youhana
gangly:Yeah I thought he batted really well and he is always dangerouse for india and always have been,
jones:Thank you sourav
ganguly:thanks jones
jones:I would like to call up on the wining captain inzimam_ul_haq(cheer from the crowd)
jones:What a win inzy
Inzy:thanks jones yeah I thought the team performed well and we have to coninue performing like this through out the odi series.
Jones:what a knock by youhana do you have anything to say about that.
inzy:youhana always have been the back bone of our batting and i think he has showin his experinced here today.
jones:you will be perpared for the next match inzy
Inzy:yeah we have to be perpared for every match againts india,They are always a dangerouse side.
Jones:thank you inzy
Inzy:thanks jones

jones:We have to pass on the mic to madugalla the match reffre to decide the man of the match tonight

madugalle:The man of the match ofcourse will go to youhana for making a centurie from 86 balls

jones:What a knock yousuf
youahana:Thanks jones yeah I always have looked forward for this day and fotunately here we go,Always wanted to play in india againts india and making centurie againts them and one of my dreams have came true.
jones:the pitch certinly was a help.
Youahan:yes i thought the ball came up to the bat nicely and i stroked the ball perfectly and will look forward to bat like this through out the odis,
jones:thanks yosuf
Youhana:thanks

jones:back to you Ian
Ian:we have to leave you know ladies and jentelman
ramez:we have to say good bye and make sure you tune in for the next odi

youahans:centurie and the indians cheered like never before

Attachments

• c2004runout 2005-03-04 17-17-48-51.JPG
    c2004runout 2005-03-04 17-17-48-51.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

fardin

After the dissapointing performance india,There is a good news for india sachin is fit to play for the next odi,

Pakistan in India 2004-05

'I'm fit to play' - Tendulkar

Cricinfo staff

February 22, 2005

Sachin Tendulkar is ready for the Pakistan series ? AFP

Sachin Tendulkar has announced that he is ready to participate in Pakistan's upcoming tour of India, laying to rest doubts about his fitness. In recent years, Tendulkar has been afflicted by elbow, back and foot injuries, prompting speculation on his future within the game. He has played down the questions, as he did yesterday at a press conference in Hyderabad.

"I have had some rest and have followed the doctor's advice. If I was not comfortable playing then I would not have been here," Tendulkar said to the Times of India. "I am ready for Pakistan, but if anything happens while playing, then no-one can help it," he said about the possibility of injury. "Nobody knows what is going to happen on the field, so we will have to wait and see."

Tendulkar's approach to the series involved not going by past results - neither India's success in Pakistan, nor Pakistan's failure in Australia. "We should not look at how Pakistan fared in Australia nor be overconfident following our one-day and Test wins in Pakistan. There obviously will be a lot of pressure. But playing under pressure keeps one on the toes and is good."

There was time for an aside. Asked about Shoaib Akhtar's non-participation, he retorted: "He does not play for us so it does not matter."

? Cricinfo

Users who are viewing this thread