1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
^Ha, I think Andre Russell also did this in the 4th ODI :lol

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Such antics (fielding the ball but intentionally pushing it; running in to bowl but purposefully pulling out at the last minute) should be severely punished at international level with repeated intentional violations resulting in bans. Of course you can make out unintentional/unavoidable circumstances from the intentional ones.

Pollard is a major culprit of this in IPL's and this idiot is now extending it into international cricket. He needs to be punished for doing this in international cricket. BCCI should punish him for doing it in IPL

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Pollard did nothing stupid. If you look closely, he actually did a smart thing by giving Kumar and Dhoni an opportunity to go for the second run which Kumar, the lesser able batsman of the two on the strike however, Andre Russell was stupid to do the same in the fourth ODI when the situation did not demanded it at all. Everything said and done, I agree with the point that such instances should be cut down before their numbers rise up think and fast.

ravenswood7

Associate Cricketer
I just don't understand why the west indies cricket board would do this other than there refusal to bow to their players demands, they should surely know with the new future tours program 2015-2023, India will definitely not tour there after this and they would lose so much money from those tours I know there will be icc fund for them but surely that would be peanuts if india where not to tour there 2 or 3 times in the 2015-2023 cycle. I know the west indies players have good reason to be angry with there board but u just don't pull out of a tour midway through absolutely disgusting by the players. As they were unhappy the players, before the tour why bother going, so unprofessional on there part and selfish pulling out halfway through I feel sorry for the cricket lovers in India West indies and all cricket fans in general makes me so angry.
Clive Lloyd has apologised at the India Today Cricket Conclave for WI withdrawing from the tour.

PokerAce

Banned
Hearing talk of a plan to Boycott WI by BCCI on the next FTP cycle. While BCCI are fully justified in being upset, I am not sure boycotting is the way to go. The whole point of the problem is financial trouble of the WICB, and if BCCI takes actions that are going to further hit WICB on the wallet, its not going to help matters for them. WICB can be penalised once they are on their feet again. Hitting them now, may well send them into a state from which there is no return.

grkrama

National Board President
though the point is what they have done too is unacceptable just because its India we have managed it without much financial repercussions , and can be stable, if they had done it against SL or NZ or other boards do you think they would have taken it lightly also how much it would have affected them.

WICB has acted like a hooligan at best, they should have resolved it, send an emergency committee and get it resolved with the players, not try to play blame game from couch.

lion100lion

International Coach
ha ha...
Raina's line was the best !!
Things are so bad that even Raina says he would rather face Mitchell Johnson’s chin music Down Under than go through the tedium of negotiating yet another Kulasekara outswinger on flat pitches. “I know it’s another chance for me to help myself to the gravy train by piling up easy runs but there is such a thing called job satisfaction,”, Raina

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
^^ A very strict move from BCCI. Not sure how I feel about it.

I am sure it will be settled eventually though

PokerAce

Banned
Makes sense. IPL already features no players from Pak for pol. reasons, none from Eng. Banning WI players would further hit the IPL in regard to lack of Int'l stars on display.

To be the top league, IPL needs players from all over the world.

Users who are viewing this thread