NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I feel Murali is trying hard to score runs. Dravid needs to go against his reputation to go for a win

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
2 Back to back good overs hope this continues

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Even if we score 30 runs in next 8 overs then we will be needing 85 runs in 20 overs very much gettable

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
18 overs and 94 needed 7 wickets in hand and Lax and Dravid on strike, this seems a bit difficult task

teamindia

Club Cricketer
Need more killer instinct. They should have sent bhajj and kohli before playing for draw.

mohit_dude10

Club Captain
Why would India agree for a draw? Honestly were they afraid of being bowled out, meaning they were not confident to even play out 14 overs. :facepalm Seriously not a no.1 attitude.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Wow, totally unexpected to say the least! Really poor decision to opt out and settle for a draw by the Indian skipper.

Gurjot95

National Board President
Expecting Laxman and Dravid to score at around 6 r.p.o is just waste of time. Dhoni did right thing and settled for draw. But I am happy that India at least went for the target till Raina got out. Had the rain not interrupted, this was clean sweep for India. That's said WI really played well in 3rd Test and deserved draw. Chanderpaul had a marvelous series. Well done. :cheers

+s from this series for India-
Munkund
Ishant is back
Harbhajan getting into form with 4 wickets in last innings
Parveen Kumar
Dhoni Attacking Captaincy

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
+s from this series for India-
Munkund
Ishant is back
Harbhajan getting into form with 4 wickets in last innings
Parveen Kumar
Dhoni Attacking Captaincy

I agree with Mukund, Ishant and Dhoni but even though Harbhajan took 4 wickets, he still looked way out of line. I have no clue what happened to him? Praveen Kumar is good but he looked ineffective in the 3rd test, when the pitch was dried out and flat. He could not swing the ball. So I think Praveen needs some more time and Bhajji needs a break.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Fletcher says Vijay and Dravid came in and told that it was not easy to score, and so that settled the matter for them. I mean, can't you take that little bit of risk and go for the kill? If Raina got out, Dhoni could have come in and tried his hand at aggressive gameplay. He got his form back in the 1st innings. First string or second string, Indian captains always think about the backlash back home and in the media if they lose such games. Until we think on those lines, we wont be a true #1 side. We have already won a series in WI last time and so the excuse of winning a series in WI after a long time also doesnt exist.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
What a fricking anti-climax. This is why I absolutely despise test cricket sometimes, you wait 4 days, 30 odd hours of cricket for a stupid result like this. Annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread