Pakistan in West Indies

What will be outcome of the Test series?

• West Indies wins 2-0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Indies wins 1-0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shahid6995

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
preet said:
Before you post like this next time make sure you know what the person is trying to say. He meant something else; it was an idiom, (Figurative language). Ask your English teacher to teach you that stuff. :D
Before you post like that next time look up sarcasm in the dictionary. Or ask your English teacher. There are a lot of other people in this forum who can benefit more from your English "expertise"....

Dhoni

School Cricketer
shahid6995 said:
Before you post like that next time look up sarcasm in the dictionary. Or ask your English teacher. There are a lot of other people in this forum who can benefit more from your English "expertise"....
Hey mate that's not what I meant. Sorry if I was being rude to you. I was just pointing out to you what he meant.
BC Lara said:
I hope Courtney Browne dies in his sleep tonight.
LOL....

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
dont worry Preet,Shahid is getting a taste of his own medicine.

BC Lara

School Cricketer
This worthless punk has made it his aim to drop all the top batsmen he's played against.

M. Waugh
S. Waugh (the most important dropped catch in the history of test cricket, the west indies as a team and people have never recovered)
Sachin
Kallis
Inzimam

I seriously hope he suffers a stroke before the Sri Lanka tour.

T20

Panel of Selectors
ROFL! :D Inzy one right?..man was it that bad?
btw I though C. Baugh was a decent prospect..not sure why he is not in the frame :rolleyes:

BC Lara

School Cricketer
We have Carlton Baugh and Dinesh Ramdin who was the captain of the U-19 team to the Youth World Cup. Instead the people of the Caribbean are forced to accept the fact that we are paying back our debt to Courtney Browne for his miraculous effort in the ICC Champions' Trophy final.

ffs!

rahulk666

International Cricketer
Kaneria may have been all around the park but how sweet would have been the moment when he got rid of the Prince of Caribbean. Series looks to be drawn unless WI fan's prayers to the Rain gods are answered.

jdbais

International Cricketer
It's a shame that this match will be decided by a drop catch. Courtney Browne should be dropped immediately.

BC Lara

School Cricketer
The forecast for tomorrow is for a 50% chance of rain. I hope the rains stay away and we get the beating, it's probably the only way we will get rid of Courtney Clown once and for all.

jazz

Panel of Selectors
what happened to mervyn dillion, vasbert drakes are they injured

jdbais

International Cricketer
Mervyn Dillion is not good enough. He was dropped after the ODI tour to Australia. In my opinion he will probably never play for WI again.

Vasbert Drakes was dropped after the tour to South Africa last year (I think?) and hasn't been picked since.

jazz

Panel of Selectors
i think Mervyn Dillion, Vasbert Drakes are better than reon king and powell

jdbais

International Cricketer
I agree. King and Browne should not be on the trip to Sri Lanka. They should give Powell another chance.

rahulk666

International Cricketer
jazz said:
i think Mervyn Dillion, Vasbert Drakes are better than reon king and powell
Franklin Rose and Nixon McLean were good bowlers but were given raw deal by WICB. There were some issues and they both started playing county cricket in South Africa.

Also, I think if instead of King, had Edwards been fit and played it would have made some difference.

Anyway, apart from all these issues, one has to admit that Pak played really well this test match and deserve to win.

jdbais said:
It's a shame that this match will be decided by a drop catch. Courtney Browne should be dropped immediately.
That's cricket... You can't say that this match will be decided by drop catch. That catch could have been taken and who knows you would have seen centuries from Razzaq and Afridi and some useful contribution from Akmal and lower order.

Gibbs dropped a sitter in WC 99 Semis. SA lost the WC due to that catch. If one catch decides the career of a cricketer then we will have hundreds of debutants for a team in single season.

Users who are viewing this thread