Pakistan tour of West Indies - July 2013

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Pakistan are up with the rate, that isn't a problem. We ideally would need Lala to bat with Hammad for a few overs. This game is Pakistan's to lose.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah Lala did rescue us but the main job in the middle order was done by Umar Amin , he batted well when we had lost some key wickets .

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Pakistan has won it ! congratulations team Pak ! :clap

Although it was 13 on 11 , Pak won it comprehensively . :clap

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Shame that WI batsmen play ODIs as if it is T20I cricket and when they are supposed to play that way in the T20I series, they lose their wickets. Well done Pakistan. WI should take a leaf out of it.

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
A lot of positives to take out of this series. Misbah once again shows that he is a doggid character and maintains his steller record against the West Indians. I feel Umar Akmal seems to have become a lot more mature with his new role as Wicket-Kepper Batsman, but it is early doors yet. A great series, great tight matches. That is the beauty of the two unpredictable teams going head-to-head.

Does anyone know of the background music that was being played during the majority of the matches, but more frequently during the two T20's?

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Does anyone know of the background music that was being played during the majority of the matches, but more frequently during the two T20's?

Hey I am also in search of that . :p

Users who are viewing this thread