Bangladesh Tour of the West Indies 2009

robin2855

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The Dyson Truth

A lot has been said here undermining Bangladesh's Performance against this so called A, B, C , D grade /second string/West Indies Side.

Now this one is straight from the opposition camp boss - The west Indies Coach who has been gracious enough to express the truth and truth is stranger than fiction.

Here you go - The Dyson Truth

Dyson said Bangladesh had played very well over the series and it wasn't fair to say they had got success only because they were playing a weaker team. "Everyone seems to ignore the fact that they have played good cricket. They aren't as weak as some people seem to think they are."

Source: Cricinfo

We don't have the experience to win - Dyson | Cricket News | West Indies v Bangladesh 2009 | Cricinfo.com

Check it out guys.

Take it or reject it.

Truth prevails over everything.

Tiger wins once again

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
The truth, since when is John Dyson the truth. I would hardly take his word for anything, of course he is going to say Bangladesh have played well

I'll reject it thanks

Like everyone has been saying Robin, come back when Bangladesh beat a real team.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Hahaha, oh man. The guy I've talked up for almost a year now Kerian Powell just made a golden duck on debut. Cricinfo's commentry said he didn't move his feet at all, the next Chris Gayle I tell yah.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Andre Fletcher is going great guns, 33 of just 20 balls. I love watching this guy bat once he gets in.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Hahaha, oh man. The guy I've talked up for almost a year now Kerian Powell just made a golden duck on debut. Cricinfo's commentry said he didn't move his feet at all, the next Chris Gayle I tell yah.

Blame me, I picked him in my FC side. Its good to see the Windies haven't collapsed after those early wickets.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
The West Indies are still chugging along, Fletcher just brought up his 50 and 48 of those runs have come in boundries.

International Coach
Blame me, I picked him in my FC side. Its good to see the Windies haven't collapsed after those early wickets.

I picked him too unfortunately,i hope the wicb gets its act together soon and we get to see the likes of gayle and sarwan back in action soon.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Roach getting ii-smacked all over the park! 2 overs 27 runs

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
West Indies played like what Bangladesh used to play like. Just smashing without settling in and just smashing when already got runs in the over.

ehsancgfx

School Cricketer
Maan bangladesh is playing with West indies .. hahaha its a clear white wash !

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
They've been doing it for years only this time they're getting away with it since they are playing against a weak side. Nevertheless you've still have to got the skills to hit those boundaries.

55-0 after 8 overs is pretty good of Bangladesh.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
man u jinxed it 55/1! tamim goes!!

he scored 26 with boundaries, from his 30s!! he needs to learn how to take singles and doubles!

MacLovin added 10 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

Ashraful plays that same Irish shot again. that time Irsh had 1 slip, now WI has 2 slip and gully and he still plays that shot! whats wrong with this dude!!

MacLovin added 16 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

and he is out!

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Shakib went NUTS!! he tired same shot 3 times!! and on the 4th...

Roach to Shakib Al Hasan, OUT, absolutely suicidal! Unnecessary dismissal as Shakib looks to pull it and gets a top-edge that flies to cover and Richards the substitute fielder takes the catch
Shakib Al Hasan c sub (DM Richards) b Roach 16 (17b 1x4 1x6) SR: 94.11

Roach to Shakib Al Hasan, no run, short outside the leg stump. Shakib looks to defend it

Roach to Shakib Al Hasan, no run, short outside the off stump. Shakib looks to cut it away this time and is beaten

Roach to Shakib Al Hasan, no run, short outside the off stump. Shakib looks to pull it away and is beaten

some 1 has to take over from him! he shouldnt be the captain! its getting to him!!

MacLovin added 14 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

they just dont care any more by the look off Shakibs appoach. just givin it away.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
this is bad! Musfiq wasnt out! the ball didnt even touch the bat!! damn this new umpire. thats the same dude who gave Bravo out on a no ball/ beemer. keeper didnt even appeal. he 1st hesitated then gave it out!

Users who are viewing this thread