Bangladesh Tour of the West Indies 2009

Fluroescent

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
okay may be you didnt understand? do i have to repeat in Bangla?
No thanks, Captain Logic. In case you haven't noticed, this is a forum and I'm fully entitled to replying (not "replay", whatever you meant by that :facepalm) to whoever I feel like, and commenting on whatever I feel like. Your emo ramblings won't change that.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Razzak is out for the T20 match. he has a strained hamstring and has been ruled out of Tour of Zimbabwe 2009 too. that sucks. he just made a come back!! very unlucky!

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
LOL bangladesh 3 down!!! in 2 overs!! HAHA! we suck at T20.

11 of the 1st over. and BAAM!! 3 down !

this is good for WI! they should win the last one and be happy!

MacLovin added 1 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

almost 4 down!!

MacLovin added 4 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

wow they are going NUTS!

P

pcfan123

No thanks, Captain Logic. In case you haven't noticed, this is a forum and I'm fully entitled to replying (not "replay", whatever you meant by that :facepalm) to whoever I feel like, and commenting on whatever I feel like. Your emo ramblings won't change that.

Dont waste your breath on him mate. No one takes him seriously, we all just have a laugh at his expense.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
as soon as the situation calmed down, and no 1 was going up his face any more, he comes back to post again. LOL!! ^^

MacLovin added 1 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

Shakib swinging!!! ...

shakib OUT

Fluroescent

School Cricketer
Hmarka said:
Dont waste your breath on him mate. No one takes him seriously, we all just have a laugh at his expense.
I think I know what you mean... his chat lingo is hilarious; it's as if he's on MSN. :banana

as soon as the situation calmed down, and no 1 was going up his face any more, he comes back to post again. LOL!! ^^
I don't think anyone understood what that meant. Understatement of the century that. :clap

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
62/6! :laugh they are going at every thing! running with out even lookin where the ball went...

MacLovin added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

7 down! damn!

this is good for WI!

P

pcfan123

Overconfidence can be a killer. Zimbabwe will put up a much bigger fight for them soon. Lets see if they revert back to the same Bangladesh

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
BD plays T20, as if they ...idk how they play it. they play it like street cricket. they should know you need to build partnership in all forms of cricket

MacLovin added 16 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

8 down. another run out. its not overconfident. thats how they always play T20. hit out or get out. swing at every thing. gets lucky sometime. its not gona work all the time.

we officially suck at T20. people thought we would be good at that. but no..

but its been verry funny day from ball one.

WI should win this! i wanted them to. i dont mind.

nikhil_99

International Coach
Finally WI won match in the whole tour,but it was a memorable series for BD,they won the test series,white wash in ODI..

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Our team is so young, T20 is what we should be good at. We don't have batsmen who consistently clear the ropes except Naeem Islam, even Mushfiq and Shakib aren't really big hitters. Tamim Iqbal, Junaid Siddique and that bloody Ashrafool (Scoop shot off the very first ball? :doh) really don't contribute anything at the top and Raqibul Hassan lol, try batting him at any position he will always be shaky and will eventually get out like an idiot.

I don't wanna make any comments on the bowling really cause even if you are set a target of 180, you should back your batsmen to chase it down and this time they had nothing to bowl to.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
playing players like Rokibul and Jr. in T20 will just ruin them!!! they arent T20 players! idk why Jr didnt make into the test team, but in T20!!

Users who are viewing this thread