Pakistan in Australia

What will be the possible series outcomes?

• Australia wins 3-0

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • Australia wins 2-0,2-1

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Australia wins 1-0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Drawn 0-0, 1-1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pakistan wins 1-0

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Pakistan wins 2-0,2-1

• Pakistan wins 3-0

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
brad352 said:
Of course you can express your opinions, but if they're completely stupid you can't expect people to agree with you

You dont have to agree with them brad but you dont need to insult them like That.

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
what the hell's going on here?

those reasons for Pakistan's loss were hilarious...I hope Faraz was showering sarcasm on his team...and Faraz do u seriously limit Pakistan's homecricket to Karachi? thats narrowing it down a little bit too much - don't u think so?

the fact is that Pakistan have played atrocious test cricket since they left kiwi shores...and aussies - we all have agreed umpteen times and with a bit of sore recent memories I agree once more - these guyz are unbeatable may be even by the best of the rest...we will see in 8-9 months time...

fardin

Sachin so now you really do believe that even india is no challange for aus?

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
brad352 said:
Of course you can express your opinions, but if they're completely stupid you can't expect people to agree with you

But your message sounded as if you were trying to voice out the opinion thet everyone has!! And the tone needed serious introspection!! even if censored, the word in the first point was awful!!

fardin said:
Sachin so now you really do believe that even india is no challange for aus?

well fardin, you saw what happened in 2003-04 when India toured Australia? Ok agreed Mc Grath and Warne were absent that time but Warne is never a force against India and Mc Grath can be handled by the Indian batsmen even though he might pick a few wickets! They had a superior captain in Steve Waugh, Ponting, Gilchrist, etc and still India drew level and would have won the series hadnt S.Waugh played that series saving knock of 80 in Sydney? I do not intend to start another debate on who is better of India and Pakistan but since u started it, i am explaining! Pakistan would do better in the upcoming VB series as it has a better one day lineup that the tests! Be optimistic of ur favorite country's chances always. But try to be as realistic as you can!

shahid6995

Club Cricketer
Nav-D said:
Waqar and Wasim are too old and would not help the team whatsoever.
A bit contradictory dont you think? Saleem Malik is 41 now and Ijaz would be almost 37 and although still possible as they are batsmen, they probably would be too old too.
Nav-D said:
f**k the ICC and Australian Cricket Board and bring back Ijaz and Salim Malik, they formed the backbone of the battting and the team, they were a huge blow to pakistan when they were removed. They should be excused, told not to do what they did ever again or they'll be removed permanently. All the other teams like England and Australia excused their players and dealt with the matter internally and discretely, players like Mark Waugh, Nasser Hussain all were pardoned. Pakistan should have done the same.
There usually is a double standard that comes up pretty frequently IMO. Imran Khan backed the introduction of neutral umpires just because of such a double standard in umpiring, because whenever England or Aussies came to play in Pakistan and our umpires made a mistake it was ALWAYS labelled as blatant cheating, and when their umpires did mistakes in their home tests it was ALWAYS because they were just human! Thats just one example of a double standard. So really it was no big surprize when Mark Waugh and all others from the "white" countries were dismissed with a light slap on their wrist but they demanded that Pakistan and India clean up their act. Blo*dy well blew up in their faces when Cronje `fessed up didnt it? To date as far as I know he, Herchelle Gibbs and another South African player (forgot who) are the only ones who confessed to throwing games, NO one else confessed including Azhar, Jadeja, Malik or anyone else. And Gibbs is ofcourse still playing... AFTER ADMITTING he threw matches for money.

By the way Nav-D, I agree with what you said about Pakistan, if you have seen my earlier posts in this forum you would know at least there is ONE other realistic Pakistan fan here other than you.

And finally to all the people other than Faraz and Fardin... STOP trying to talk sense into these people! Have you not noticed their arrogant, uncompromising, undeserving, loyal and blind support for Pakistan? Do you really believe they will listen to something called "reason"????

Last edited by a moderator:

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
shahid6995 said:
And finally to all the people other than Faraz and Fardin... STOP trying to talk sense into these people! Have you not noticed their arrogant, uncompromising, undeserving, loyal and blind support for Pakistan? Do you really believe they will listen to something called "reason"????
AMEN :cheer :clap :hpraise

Nav-D

School Cricketer
shahid6995 said:
A bit contradictory dont you think? Saleem Malik is 41 now and Ijaz would be almost 37 and although still possible as they are batsmen, they probably would be too old too.

I didn't realise Salim Malik was that old, that's a bit too old for international cricket although Ijaz could still be able to play. Age is less of a factor in batting. Experience is everything, which Pakistan lack.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Nav-D said:
I didn't realise Salim Malik was that old, that's a bit too old for international cricket although Ijaz could still be able to play. Age is less of a factor in batting. Experience is everything, which Pakistan lack.
Thats y I suggested for Wasim, Waqar and Mushtaq.............

fardin

shahid6995 said:
Thats just hilarious.

That is not hilarious infact you are hilarious.You are absloutely clueless.You Either dont like the pakistani team or you have no idea which team to Support.

shahid6995

Club Cricketer
fardin said:
That is not hilarious infact you are hilarious.You are absloutely clueless.You Either dont like the pakistani team or you have no idea which team to Support.
If after all the explanations put forth you still have no idea where I am coming from then you dont have the mental capability to have an intellectual discussion in this forum. Sorry to see the moderators here are not more pro-active in banning idiots. Put forth a reasonable argument and MAYBE someone will take you more seriously. And next time keep your f*ucking opinion about my loyalties to yourself. This forum can tolerate everyone's opinion about cricket (no matter how stupid) but no one gave you the right to tell me that I dont love my own team. So shut the f*uck up little boy.

gold639

International Coach
fardin said:

And you are a blind supporter of Pakistan.Why don't you accept that you lost to a much better team and quit making ridiculous excuses?

fardin

gold639 said:
And you are a blind supporter of Pakistan.Why don't you accept that you lost to a much better team and quit making ridiculous excuses?

I absloutely do give credit to teams who beat pakistan.I am a big fan of Pakistani team for sure but every one supports a team with out supporting Any teams it will be boring to watch cricket.
But i dont agree with clue less peopel like shahid. :(

brad352

Executive member
shahid6995 said:
If after all the explanations put forth you still have no idea where I am coming from then you dont have the mental capability to have an intellectual discussion in this forum. Sorry to see the moderators here are not more pro-active in banning idiots. Put forth a reasonable argument and MAYBE someone will take you more seriously. And next time keep your f*ucking opinion about my loyalties to yourself. This forum can tolerate everyone's opinion about cricket (no matter how stupid) but no one gave you the right to tell me that I dont love my own team. So shut the f*uck up little boy.
Moderators can't ban people

And I think this has gone far enough, so I'll lock up the thread- some people need to learn how to hold a logical discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread