Pakistan in Australia

What will be the possible series outcomes?

• Australia wins 3-0

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • Australia wins 2-0,2-1

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Australia wins 1-0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Drawn 0-0, 1-1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pakistan wins 1-0

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Pakistan wins 2-0,2-1

• Pakistan wins 3-0

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

brad352

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
msamina said:
Well, these statements are certainly contradictory though.

Even though I generally do not agree with the language Brad uses, this time I certainly have to agree with him.

You lost to a team that played superior cricket all through - plain and simple.
Sorry, I was just annoyed at the ignorance

faraz haider

International Cricketer
brad352 said:
1. What the f*ck happened to you at the WACA with Inzy playing (and no other injuries)? Yeah, thats right, 491 run loss and scores of 1 and a duck for Inzy
2. You lost to an infinitely superior team, if we'd had 5 injuries we could've replaced them all and still belted the crap out of you
3. This is the oldest and most pathetic way to shift blame, complain about the umpires. You lost because your batsmen are undisciplined idiots who play stupid shots at very inappropriate times, and because Australia has an incredible bowling attack which can keep pressure on constantly and force mistakes.
4. So your batsmen give away their wickets easily (and couldn't run decently to save their lives)- who's to blame for that? YOUR JOKE OF A BLOODY TEAM
The Aussies capitalise on their starts and hammer the opposition into the ground, you're incapable of doing that
Also, about the blaming injuries part- you lost to the bloody WA second XI with your full team playing, as well as getting hammered by WA by 10 wickets with the same team. Who are you going to blame for that?
EDIT: Bet that some idiot will de-rep me for being right

1> well at that time he was suffering from injury.
2> if u had 5 injuries u have replacement b/c u r playing on your homeground and pakistan is not and i think if mcgrath,glespie,warne,gilcrist and macgill are unfit in the test serries u will than be the team who whitewashed not us.
3> and your bowlers and batsman r the biggest idiots i ever seen talk trash everytime and lost there reputation the biggest example for this is that inzy before going from pakistan said that we will like not to be talk trash like australian what that show that our captain also thought that your team r belongs to idiot.
4> i should not be saying on that point.
well we beated to W A to prove a point that we r capable of losing to any one

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
ZoraxDoom said:
One is Doubtful......Other one believes an Ingnorant ******* would know that Aus. would win(listening people who thought pak. would win.......)
Why is it astrixed? Brad uses language like that...can't u show the first letter at least........

faraz haider said:
1> well at that time he was suffering from injury.
2> if u had 5 injuries u have replacement b/c u r playing on your homeground and pakistan is not and i think if mcgrath,glespie,warne,gilcrist and macgill are unfit in the test serries u will than be the team who whitewashed not us.
3> and your bowlers and batsman r the biggest idiots i ever seen talk trash everytime and lost there reputation the biggest example for this is that inzy before going from pakistan said that we will like not to be talk trash like australian what that show that our captain also thought that your team r belongs to idiot.
4> i should not be saying on that point.
well we beated to W A to prove a point that we r capable of losing to any one
I didn't understand anything but the first point which I think means that Pak. can lose to anyone, WA and Bangla included,tho Bangla wasn't mentioned, with a full strength team..........

groobz

Club Cricketer
Do I sense a hint of sore looserness?. You can make all the excuses you like, but we thrashed you big time 3games in a row. Stop looking for excuses, it's frigging Australia, we havn't lost a home series here in over 10 years! it's like you actually expected to win or something.

faraz haider

International Cricketer
ZoraxDoom said:
Why is it astrixed? Brad uses language like that...can't u show the first letter at least........

I didn't understand anything but the first point which I think means that Pak. can lose to anyone, WA and Bangla included,tho Bangla wasn't mentioned, with a full strength team..........
well u dont have to be understand that this should be understand by only brad b/c in this thread he became my biggest rival

groobz said:
Do I sense a hint of sore looserness?. You can make all the excuses you like, but we thrashed you big time 3games in a row. Stop looking for excuses, it's frigging Australia, we havn't lost a home series here in over 10 years! it's like you actually expected to win or something.
well have u not seen the matches when u last visited to pakistan we have also got a record to not lost by australia in test in karachi and with any team in karachi except england

Nav-D

School Cricketer
Paki fans can you lot be a bit objective, me being a paki fan too I've to realise a few things after this series and the last few years in general.

Australia are a superior cricket team to Pakistan in every area of the game.

They've battered Pakistan this series, if Australia tried harder in the test matches they could have lost by an innings in each test.

The Pakistani batting is a shambles, technically most of them are very poor, apart from Inzamam, Butt and Youhana, all the others have huge flaws in their game.

Butt is the most promising batsmen to come from Pakistan since Youhana, he'll be the world's best in 6,7 years time if coached right and he fulfills his potential.

The bowling although not as bad is severly lacking in quality too, apart from Shoaib, Sami and Kaneria, the rest are medicore. Kaneria is the best spin bowler to come out from pakistan since Saqlain, again if he fulfills his potential in a few years time he'll be one of the best.

In general the team lacks world class quality, and most importantly experience, its the most inexperienced Pakistan team I've seen in a long time and it shows. Technically they need to get better especially with the plans they make before the game.

f**k the ICC and Australian Cricket Board and bring back Ijaz and Salim Malik, they formed the backbone of the battting and the team, they were a huge blow to pakistan when they were removed. They should be excused, told not to do what they did ever again or they'll be removed permanently. All the other teams like England and Australia excused their players and dealt with the matter internally and discretely, players like Mark Waugh, Nasser Hussain all were pardoned. Pakistan should have done the same.

And one more thing, lets be frank, even if the umpire didn't make some of the mistakes Pakistan would have still got battered by Australia in each of the test matches.

msamina

Club Cricketer
squiz said:
contradictory? explain.......

"There's was doubt in my mind that i would get it wrong though"
"u didnt have to you any brains to tell australia were gonna win 3-0"

nothing contradictory that i can see

No big deal, Squiz.

I just meant that you were elated when you got the poll right, but when you voted you said you had doubts about that result (3-0). But when someone else got it right and was elated by the result, you said that one does not need to have brains to suggest that, meaning that it was a foregone conclusion. But, even according to you, it was not.

I am just picking at words... Don't bother

faraz haider said:
well u dont have to be understand that this should be understand by only brad b/c in this thread he became my biggest rival

When you post in a forum, everyone needs to understand what you are saying.

faraz haider said:
well have u not seen the matches when u last visited to pakistan we have also got a record to not lost by australia in test in karachi and with any team in karachi except england

Playing at home and playing away are two entirely different things. Even you need to know that.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Nav-D said:
f**k the ICC and Australian Cricket Board and bring back Ijaz and Salim Malik, they formed the backbone of the battting and the team, they were a huge blow to pakistan when they were removed. They should be excused, told not to do what they did ever again or they'll be removed permanently. All the other teams like England and Australia excused their players and dealt with the matter internally and discretely, players like Mark Waugh, Nasser Hussain all were pardoned. Pakistan should have done the same.
They should bring back Rashid Latif as well, and probably beg Waqar and Wasim to come back from retirement and also call back Saqlain from County cricket back into the team. This would make Pakistan much better.

Nav-D

School Cricketer
ZoraxDoom said:
They should bring back Rashid Latif as well, and probably beg Waqar and Wasim to come back from retirement and also call back Saqlain from County cricket back into the team. This would make Pakistan much better.

Now thats pushing it a bit or maybe your being sarcy?

Rashid Latif is not good enough, his batting is poor, keep Akmal, he seems decent enough. Waqar and Wasim are too old and would not help the team whatsoever. Waqar in the last few years was pathetic, a shadow of the bowler he use to be, he should have retired much earlier.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Odd, the team seems great if u call these guys back in C2004. Latif should be in for experience and he was pretty good with the gloves and Saqlain Mushtaq was a great spinner and a handy fielder and lower order bat.

Nav-D

School Cricketer
ZoraxDoom said:
Saqlain Mushtaq was a great spinner and a handy fielder and lower order bat.

Saqlain quite honestly has been rubbish for a few years now, he's been sussed out and he seems distracted because he's become over religious. You need committed and dedicated people in sport and cricket.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Nav-D said:
Saqlain quite honestly has been rubbish for a few years now, he's been sussed out and he seems distracted because he's become over religious. You need committed and dedicated people in sport and cricket.
Yea thats true........

brad352

Executive member
groobz said:
Exactly

ZoraxDoom said:
I put the asterix in myself

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
brad352 said:
1. What the f*ck happened to you at the WACA with Inzy playing (and no other injuries)? Yeah, thats right, 491 run loss and scores of 1 and a duck for Inzy
2. You lost to an infinitely superior team, if we'd had 5 injuries we could've replaced them all and still belted the crap out of you
3. This is the oldest and most pathetic way to shift blame, complain about the umpires. You lost because your batsmen are undisciplined idiots who play stupid shots at very inappropriate times, and because Australia has an incredible bowling attack which can keep pressure on constantly and force mistakes.
4. So your batsmen give away their wickets easily (and couldn't run decently to save their lives)- who's to blame for that? YOUR JOKE OF A BLOODY TEAM
The Aussies capitalise on their starts and hammer the opposition into the ground, you're incapable of doing that

Also, about the blaming injuries part- you lost to the bloody WA second XI with your full team playing, as well as getting hammered by WA by 10 wickets with the same team. Who are you going to blame for that?

EDIT: Bet that some idiot will de-rep me for being right

Oh my god,That is so mean
FARAZ don't support pakistan from now on other wise you will be insulted Either by brad or Squiz.I guess you cant express your opinion's in here.If it Was me saying what brad said i would have been banned for ever.Oh well Some peopel are right life is not just fair some time's. :(

brad352

Executive member
fardin said:
Oh my god,That is so mean
FARAZ don't support pakistan from now on other wise you will be insulted Either by brad or Squiz.I guess you cant express your opinion's in here.
Of course you can express your opinions, but if they're completely stupid you can't expect people to agree with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread