New Zealand tour Of Pakistan

I

imported_potter

I kept my fingers cross till the end and kept praying and atlast it payed off (obviously praying for Pakistan )

NEWays ... does anyone know where can i see the live coverage of the match in Pakistan (karachi) .. I was surprised to see that even PTV didnt show the match. Nor did GEO TV or Ten Sports. :OOO: :angry: :(

Hopefully, they will show the 2nd ODI, I heard if Pakistan wins it, then Pakistan wil be with India and Kenya in a group for the next year's ICC Trophy in England.

N

Nirav85

anil bhai...the issue is resolved and mussraf fixed it, he says both ptv and geo will show it

moreover sorry tosay anil...but everytime i see your nick i think it says dhari(beard)..sorry i just read half the word and guess the rest of it :lol:

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Pakistan won the 2nd ODI thanks to a man of the match winning performance from Mohammed Sami.

Result

Pakistan: 281/6 (Yasir Hameed 53, Imran Farhat 68, Saleem Elahi 70)
New Zealand: 157 all out (Jones 63, Mohammed Sami 5/10)

Pakistan win by 124 runs.

zuhair125

Club Cricketer
YES!!!! But why isnt this match on ARY Digital?? i was reading that they were fighting over rights to show.

3 more to go!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

I

imported_fastbreaker

Thats a great Performence by Pakistan!!! The Pakistan team is ready to play anyone, includiing Australia. :cheer:

I

imported_fastbreaker

Razzaq's 42 came of only 16 balls! Thats really good. He's a great allrounder.

Pakistan's batting has been sparkling so far in the series!

chrishinton85

Club Cricketer
Originally posted by comradesam@Dec 2 2003, 01:50 AM
Thats a great Performence by Pakistan!!! The Pakistan team is ready to play anyone, includiing Australia. :cheer:
beating NZ in ur own backyard and that too a team which doesnt have experienced players like Fleming,Styris ,Astle etc doesnt mean that They have bcome great
Just let them flourish a bit more

N

Nirav85

yes true..pak but u need confidence..that can be a teams strength and if pak have confidence, we cna beat aus but mani makes good points but they r dentifely maturing quite quickly..i think next year we can give a run for the icc knockout, hope fully srl can do our dirty work and eliminate aus again like last time(ao 162)

T

temp

Yoo hoo! :cheer:

Remember the South African tour. Pakistan won the first 2 ODIs but lost the last three. I hope this time Pakistan win the series.

N

nikhilverma

let's see what pakistan have in bag for us this time.......!!!

N

nikhilverma

very funny :lol: :lol:

i have heard some guys saying that the match will not be broadcasted on ten sports
but i get the telecast of the match on 10sports

Users who are viewing this thread