Newbie Mafia 2: Tennis (End Game) Mafia's win (User & Haarithan)

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
lol, basically what User said. I'd definitely take just 2 pages of contribution for Day 1 over 12, especially in the case of a 'no lynch'. Got me pretty exhausted tbh. :p

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Ok, here's a strategy that no-one saw coming.
I'm role claiming as the miller.
Why? I keep being investigated on night 0 or night 1 and want to save the cop an investigation.
Why now? Because it's always easier to claim miller before rather than after you are investigated.
Why do I think you'll believe me? Firstly because this is a voluntary claim and I'm under no pressure. Secondly because I'm Novak Djokovic who is definitely going to be in the game.
No night role; just a suspicious-looking vanilla.

Didn't expect that did you? :D

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I see where you're coming from but you've missed out one important fact. This is the beginning of the game and its traditional for you to be in some way maimed.

Therefore Lynch : BarmyArmy

Joke *runs and hides*

----------

At least it gets that one out the way. Stops us barking down potentially the wrong avenue.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Yup. I'm getting fed up with either being killed by the mafia on night 1 or investigated by the cop if I happen to have a non-town role. Just thought I'd pre-empt it :p

Lynch: Hari
Reason: Won newbie mafia and needs some suspicion on him ;)

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
The funny thing was I thought this was the Video Game Mafia thread for a second :p

I remember this tactic. Abhas used it in Patient Mafia. He got killed Night 1 :p

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Barmy's claim sounds pretty legit. Djoker could well be the miller.

Lynch: Swirler

Further building on his unlucky start. :p

Its Haari, Colin.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Actually can't understand why Novak would be the miller. Maybe its due to my lack of proper knowledge of Tennis.

Anyway:
Lynch: Haarithan
Reason: Simple. Swirler was killed when he was mafia, and now he wants to do the same. :p

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I might send in a night role to Aditya anyway just in case he gets confused too.
Ohh. We first saw Themer wanting the roles from Aditya and now Colin wanting to send in a role when he's the miller. :spy Senses a team...

Claiming miller is actually a good tactic. But, only when you are actually a miller or the mafia. Remember, we don't know which player can be which alignment. Why would Djokovic be the miller though?

Hedger's just himself. Again confusing one game with the other, as always. :p

Haarithan, you just don't like swirler, do you?

It's only lucky if I get killed during the night, if you lynch me during the day you'll get bad luck. :D

This is actually an interesting reply.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Why would Djokovic be the miller though

My PM says that due to my recent success and new number 1 ranking I'm considered a threat amongst the other male players.

----------

It's only 5 votes to hammer and Haari has 4 so I'm going to unlynch to give him a a chance to defend himself before an unscrupulous mafia hammers.

Unlynch: Haari

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
My PM says that due to my recent success and new number 1 ranking I'm considered a threat amongst the other male players.
Oh well. I think this game will be a pretty nice one. It isn't like any other game as we actually don't know who is going to be who. So, we might have trust some people. I'm actually inclined to trust you atm as you said, you claimed when you had no pressure on yourself. But, then again, this could also be the most brilliant of the tactics. I dearly hope, it isn't.

Anyway:
Lynch: Haarithan
Reason: Simple. Swirler was killed when he was mafia, and now he wants to do the same. :p

This is another interesting post. Even though there's ':p' there. Haarithan himself stated that, lol. 'He was my lucky charm' or something. But, I agree that reason was weird. Then again, many are during day 1.

And, as Colin said, we need to be very careful when we lynch someone in a game as short. It won't take much for the mafia to jump on a bandwagon and get away with it.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Its better to trust our natural instinct, especially on Day 1.

----------

And yes, we have to be careful with our lynches. This was the reason why the mafia won the previous game.

Users who are viewing this thread