Next Summers cricket

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Talking proper summer here, not summer where it's christmas and screwed up stuff like that.

On cricinfo the ICC future tours prorgram says England play Bangladesh in 2 tests in May. Then they hang around for a month not doing much. Then West Indies come in July and play 4 tests then hang around a bit.

Obviously we aren't playing West Indies but who are we playing? India owe us a favour and they won't be in Zimbabwe?

Then Bangladesh and South Africa tour Pakistan. Are Pakistan playing in England though? Look forward to that. Bangladesh could have a long summer if they are in England the whole time.

Someone let me in on what shizzles going on the hizzouse. This is well confusing although the ICC are never easy to understand.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
I'm sick of the fecking West Indies. I wish India would stop being complete twats and just play us in 5 Tests. None of this pissy 2/3 test bollocks.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
We are playing 2 Tests against Bangladesh and 4 against Pakistan. Australia and Pakistan are playing 4 Tests over here and we are playing 5 ODIs against Australia.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
:hpraise:hpraise
Any idea what grounds Pak-Aus will be at?

Liking the Pak series.
Not liking the Aus series. We should only play Aus in Ashes summers for me.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
:hpraise:hpraise
Any idea what grounds Pak-Aus will be at?

Liking the Pak series.
Not liking the Aus series. We should only play Aus in Ashes summers for me.
That hasn't been decided yet but I would be surprised if there wasn't games at The Oval, Edgbaston and Trent Bridge, all of which have large Asian populations.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
We are playing 2 Tests against Bangladesh and 4 against Pakistan. Australia and Pakistan are playing 4 Tests over here and we are playing 5 ODIs against Australia.
skater, Pakistan and England are playing 4 tests, and then Pakistan and Australia are playing 3 tests (as of now).

And then as far as ODIs / T20s are concerned, I believe we play 5 ODIs and 1 T20 v England, and 3 ODIs v Australia.

Sounds like Pakistan will be playing more cricket in England than England next summer :p

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
I'm glad Pakistan are playing more than 3 Tests with us. Good on them. India should take note.

Highlander999

ICC President
Yeah, should be a good series, especially if Pakistan have guys back from the ICL. Nothing better than a good test series :)

Highlander999

ICC President
I'm more than happy with a good test series, a really good test series is a bonus. Haven't had a good one for a while now, where it was actually close

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Future England-India test series are likely to be 5 games.
I read that somewhere as well that the future India-England series will be designated an `icon-series` along with series like the Ashes and are likely to be 5-test affairs.
I would love it !

Users who are viewing this thread