No Audio

iZeeshan

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ever since I downloaded files from PC, my audio has completely died. I forgot to back it up. Can anyone help me?

Also, on a completely unrelated note, how come none of my shots EVER go for sixes. It's always a one-bounce four.

Last edited:

Cricketiswin

Club Cricketer
Its very hard to hit a six in the start. You might hit one with Shift+Hook shot on a bouncer. You can hit sixes easily when you are on confidence level 3 or 2 (with advance/slog shots). You just need to get the timing right. Lofted shots are hard to clear the rope, but the one I mentioned above will about always.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Its very hard to hit a six in the start. You might hit one with Shift+Hook shot on a bouncer. You can hit sixes easily when you are on confidence level 3 or 2 (with advance/slog shots). You just need to get the timing right. Lofted shots are hard to clear the rope, but the one I mentioned above will about always.

No need to press shift for lofted hook. It is lofted by default.

If you can get timing right, you can hit 6's from ball one.

I've also rarely seen lofted shots cross the rope, though once a lofted pull did. Remember, with these shots, the aim is to get the ball over the infield, not to hit it for six.

thedon5 added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Ever since I downloaded files from PC, my audio has completely died. I forgot to back it up. Can anyone help me?

Also, on a completely unrelated note, how come none of my shots EVER go for sixes. It's always a one-bounce four.

Reinstall the game.

saurabh_jee

School Cricketer
I Don't hear any Commentary in CR. Is it there or my installation is faulty?

sharathkumar13

School Cricketer
Sixes are easy 2 hit....
wen a quickie is bowling, u can play a pull shot at times n u get six(if u time it)

u know, u can add commentary 2 CR. i did that by replacing default audio files with those i converted into ogg format, n it works but its 60% inaccurate. i mean, wen i used alt to slog sweep n the ball landed on da roof, the game said
"it was a bad, bad shot.... really mistimed it":doh
lol

jot15

Club Cricketer
download the patch

jot15 added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

downloadpatch 1.07

Users who are viewing this thread