No Hawk-eye for India - England series after DRS made mandatory

Harshshah

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
BCCI blocks but England have not denied the usage still. If they want they can have the DRS :)

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
This is it! Just ban India from all forms of cricket , or ask all the ICC officials to step down! The world of cricket has had enough of this nonsense from the BCCI. Pity the supporters really, not one have actually opposed the usage of the DRS.

cricinfo said:
Graeme Swann has been a particular beneficiary of Hawk-Eye replays, with 29.71% of his 138 Test wickets coming via lbw decisions, the highest proportion for an offspinner in Test history.

There you go Swanny, tough times ahead.

the addition of Hot Spot replays helping to diffuse a potentially controversial caught-behind verdict against Kumar Sangakkara in Cardiff. Despite no visible deviation through to the keeper, a thin white mark on the edge of Sangakkara's bat helped to confirm that he had touched the ball, and at the close of play, his captain Tillakaratne Dilshan conceded that the right decision had been reached.

Saw this BCCI?:rolleyes

To implement UDRS you need the agreement between the two participating nations. Now with the BCCI not supporting DRS, the ECB cannot force it on us."

I remember a genius(not naming him) here in PC saying that it was purely the rights of the broadcaster and the host nation to implement the DRS . I remember myself countering it , but oh well ... here's the truth.

Scumbag said:
"The adulteration of technology with human thinking meant we didn't get that wicket," said India's captain, MS Dhoni, at the conclusion of the match.

Dhoni's outspoken opposition to DRS is backed by other senior players within the Indian squad, including Sachin Tendulkar, and as a consequence the BCCI is willing to take a stand on the issue.

Adulteration? That's ironic to say the least given that Team India are adulterating the ICC and the game of cricket as a whole! :rolleyes

Harshshah

Club Captain
This is it! Just ban India from all forms of cricket , or ask all the ICC officials to step down! The world of cricket has had enough of this nonsense from the BCCI. Pity the supporters really, not one have actually opposed the usage of the DRS.

There you go Swanny, tough times ahead.

Saw this BCCI?:rolleyes

I remember a genius(not naming him) here in PC saying that it was purely the rights of the broadcaster and the host nation to implement the DRS . I remember myself countering it , but oh well ... here's the truth.

Adulteration? That's ironic to say the least given that Team India are adulterating the ICC and the game of cricket as a whole! :rolleyes

Do you even read the article or just poop your nose in where ever it is anti india? Heights of kiddish behavior is been seen here by you. Read it, it says both board should agree and this is not the decision yet taken. If you think ECB needs to maintain its pride and should not bow down against money then their clear mind set should be We Will Use.

Grow up kid and before posting that India should be banned or not READ the article first :)

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What are you on about Harshshah?

India are the only one who don't want to use this technology, which in my opinion is improving the standard of today's game. It's ridiculous that they don't want to use it.

Harshshah

Club Captain
I too agree its ridiculous not to have UDRS when HotSpots are available. But I was pointing to the fact that Haarithan mentioned that India should be banned and all that ████ when the decision is not made and ECB have not confirmed.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well I do agree that calls for India to be banned are stupid, but the decision basically has been made since both boards have to agree to its use...

Harshshah

Club Captain
Yup agree on that, but yes agree of Haarithans part off ICC people stepping down is perfect. They need to step down and better board needs to handle all this issue.

I am not against BCCI on this as they are doing what they should be and it is backing its players and not thinking a fearsome tweak about other countries .:cheers

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
So how else would I be able to quote those lines without reading the article?

it says both board should agree

If you think ECB needs to maintain its pride and should not bow down against money then their clear mind set should be We Will Use.

So , you mean to say ECB are the ones rejecting its implementation?

Do you even read the article or just poop your nose in where ever it is anti india?

Yea , because India(BCCI) are so farking awesome when it comes to justice. :rolleyes
Have 4 IPL teams taking part in the ACLT20 and don't allow the only NZL,SL,ENG,WI team to take part in the tournament without a qualifying barrier. Wow , I'm so sorry that I behaved like a kid without reading the article and launched a scathing attack on a team that plays the game in such a beautiful manner and is so full of justice. Your last post was so so IRONIC!

----------

Pity the supporters really, not one have actually opposed the usage of the DRS.

And did you miss this? My rant is not on the Indians , its only on the BCCI , whom you've to accept are a bunch of morons, N.Srinivasan in special!

----------

I am not against BCCI on this as they are doing what they should be and it is backing its players and not thinking a fried chicken about other countries .:cheers

So you adore a board who are so so selfish and don't give a sh1t about the other boards or the game of cricket?

lewissaffin

Club Cricketer
I can't think of any reason why you wouldn't want to have the DRS in use. Maybe, "it detracts from the spirit of the game" but India aren't exactly bastions of sportsmanship.

cricket_icon

International Cricketer
What are you on about Harshshah?

India are the only one who don't want to use this technology, which in my opinion is improving the standard of today's game. It's ridiculous that they don't want to use it.

Couldn't agree more, although it's a truly sad day that the ECB must bow to the demands of another cricket board for it's home series and still to this day India have not given any real, tangible reasons for blocking the use of the UDRS. This is absolutely unacceptable and the ICC should step in announce that the England home series will use UDRS, they often step on the toes of lesser cricket boards, why not do that here. The BCCI is destroying the liberty of the game and the bosses of the ECB have shown themselves to be truly inadequate representatives.

Sureshot

Executive member
Ultimately, DRS will be fully integrated in to cricket, BCCI will just have to like it or lump it. The fact is they'd get more correct decisions with it in place, it just goes to show their continuing fight against DRS is completely baseless.

I'll be massively disappointed to not see it in action, I can only hope India get loads of decisions go against them and it wakes them out of their pathetic stance.

Gurjot95

National Board President
Ian bell incident in the world cup didn't help the board to go for DRS and remember this decision is taken with support from seniors. But tell me one thing, BCCI if you don't opt for DRS then how will you test it and believe the technology?

Users who are viewing this thread