Story Nottinghamshire's Totesport league climax

nik

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi, it's me nik! ;) I am playing as Notts and they are in Division 2 in the National League (totesport league) and they are currently top of the league and very like to be promoted but they have played more matches than the 2nd place team and they need to win their next few games to secure the promotion and end up at the top! I am going to review the next couple of games Notts have to play....so enjoy! i will include interviews, reactions etc!

I will be using:
Coolgameplay AI patch V5
Various adboards + pitchads
Dazza's, Josadatti's and Sundeep's pitches
Ten Sports TV graphics patch by sid098n
Sam's EXE

Last edited:

nik

International Cricketer
Extremely sorry to double post but to make my thread look like nice i have to!

NOTE: i am playing a 10-over per side games here, i will autoplay Notts' bowling and i will post screenshots after 5 overs of my batting because that is when it becomes interesting!

Interview with Russell Warren after his very long "exclusion" from the Notts side

untitled4585fv.jpg

Gower: Well we welcome an exclusive interview with Russell Warren of Nottinghamshire!
Warren: Thank you!
Gower: How do you think you have been playing recently in training?
Warren: I personally feel i have been playing quite well, i have been practicing my weaknesses in facing short-pitched bowling and i have got on very well, now i just need to polish a few things up
Gower: well you were given a couple of chances at the beginning of the season and you unfortunately didn't do well, ever since then Anurag Singh and Darren Bicknell have taken your place, how do you feel about this?
Warren: I am rather disappointed with myself and i have no hardship with the selectors but i feel that i should be given that chance
Gower: Your team-mates Darren Bicknell and Anurag Singh have taken over your place in the side, Singh hasn't played well in his 2 games but since then Bicknell played some cinciliating innings including the last match where he hit 3 sixes off the first 3 balls he faced! How do you feel about this?
untitled717el.jpg
Darren is using his time well in the side which is bad news for Warren! ;)

Warren: Just like me, Anurag unfortunately has not used his chances well in the side but Darren has played really well under pressure and deserved his place in the side. So now i can only hope to play well and maybe just get back in!
Gower: Have you been doing anything else to boost your skill and confidence?
Warren: I have played a few good knocks in the 2nd XI and if i continue maybe i can just slip back in!
Gower: Well thank you Russell for your time and we wish you good luck for the rest of the season!

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Nice story, nik. Looking forward to the matches!

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
For ultimate realism, use Sky Sports TV Patch v2 for the climax. No county games are shown on Ten Sports here.

Nice, can't wait for the matches to begin. Present it well!

nik

International Cricketer
Northamptonshire vs. Nottinghamshire

lol, i can't install sky sports V2 as i am using ten sports patch for something else, so TEN SPORTS bought exclusive rights to host these! ;)

Gower: Hello and welcome to TEN SPORTS for our exclusive county matches coverage with me David Gower and our analysist Navjot Sidhu! Well we saw some fascinating cricket in today's match but it was comiserations...again for Northamptonshire! Anyway, let's look at the Notts team:
nottsteam4hb.jpg

Sidhu: more disappointment for Warren as he isn't selected again but that is life and as they say every cloud has a silver lining! ;)

Gower: well, Northamptonshire scored 71 in their allocated 10 overs and Navjot will just go through the innings in more detail!
northamptonshirescorecard5cs.jpg

Sidhu: looking at that scorecard, it looks like a disappointing performance and the way the wickets were falling reminds me of the rajendra talkies cycle stand in Patiala; one falls and everything else falls!

Gower: Nottinghamshire got off to a good start and the opener's looked in fine form!
goodstartin5overschasing728dz.jpg

Gower: Northamptonshire ceased the opening partnership and got Gallian run out for 20
gallianrunout5jo.jpg

Sidhu: I don't know what the batsmen were upto but they ran like two old women! Silly running! They should get lessons from Kelly Holmes!

Gower: This brought in the overseas Kiwi Stephen Fleming, who started off well by playing a nicely timed leg-side flick!
legsidefilckfromfleming1pm.jpg

Gower: Fleming didn't stop there, here he is playing an awesome cover drive
superbcoverdrivebyfleming3my.jpg

Sidhu: Now look at this shot, very stupid shot, Ashish Nehra could have punished that ball for 4!
flemingcleanbowled8zo.jpg

Gower: then in came Darren Bicknell who was in fine form through out the season! He started off with a bang and Warren's chances of getting back in the team was decreasing!
bangfrombicknell1bz.jpg

Sidhu: good for Bicknell but not for Warren as Bicknell hits out another beauty!
anotherbeauty8cj.jpg

Gower: Bicknell finished his job off by scoring the winning runs and giving Notts another win!
nottswinveryeasily2me.jpg

Sidhu: A very easy win for Notts and they thoroughly enjoyed themselves out there! Here is the scorecard:
nottsscorecard9sv.jpg

Gower: well this is how the table stands at the moment:
thetablecurrently5zz.jpg

Gower: well Notts still remain on top but they haven't secured the top spot yet. Anyway, join our team again on TEN SPORTS! so until next time bye bye! ;)

Last edited:

jazz

Panel of Selectors
good win for knotts in this 10 over game

hopefully they will carry on performing good

jazz

Panel of Selectors
to be honest i havnt heard navjot sidhus lines before

we rarely hear from indian commentators in new zealand

nik

International Cricketer
oh right ok, anyway, thanks for posting, my thread went dead nearly! anyway, next will be soon! watch out! ;)

nik

International Cricketer
Sadly, in the last game of the season Notts v Somerset, the screenshot program went bust and only the division table shot came! Notts won comfortably and, Somerset score 89 in their 10 overs and Notts finished them off with 3 balls to spare! Notts had a surprise omission from the squad....reserve keeper Noon was given a chance after some blistering 2nd XI performances with the gloves and bat and Read was dropped! Bicknell still kept his place keeping Singh and Warren out the team! Now the rep winning game, guess how much Darren Bicknell made to win 20 reps! He was not out and his score was between 0-20, start guessing, remember only 10 guesses will be allowed! So get guessing! Sorry that i couldn't get the screenies, also Notts won Division 2 and have been promoted, i will start a new season with their fight in division 1!

ps. post your guesses in this thread only! ;)

nik

International Cricketer
i am using ten sports patch for some other game! (which is more important to me than this!) i will reveal answer of bicknell's score after 10 guesses have been done! REMEMBER: ONLY ONE GUESS PER MEMBER!

Users who are viewing this thread