Npower pitchad's

sid_19840

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I tried making something for CC as I was slightly bored,so I tried a npower pitchad.Trouble is my demo's period has expired.So maybe one of you could try it for me ingame and let me know if it works(if possible with pics ;) )

This is what you need to do to test this for me.Open the image below->save the image->Open the image in Photoshop or any other image editor(even MS Paint should do) and save the image as a bmp file(name it as pitch.bmp).Now save this file to Cricket Coach\gfx\pics\ and overwrite the existing file.

If this works I'll try editing some of the other stuff.Cheers.

Cowburn199

International Coach
I put it in my game. It looks great but it has the purple border around it. Which looks bad :(

sid_19840

International Coach
Cowburn199 said:
I put it in my game. It looks great but it has the purple border around it. Which looks bad :(

Could you post a picture so that I can understand.(I never really got to play a game so I dont really know how it looks :p)

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Sid god work, I remember I made a Pepsi Pitchad with my USSS (Ultimate Sky Sports Skin) for CC.

RVP#11

School Cricketer
sid_19840 said:
I tried making something for CC as I was slightly bored,so I tried a npower pitchad.Trouble is my demo's period has expired.So maybe one of you could try it for me ingame and let me know if it works(if possible with pics ;) )

This is what you need to do to test this for me.Open the image below->save the image->Open the image in Photoshop or any other image editor(even MS Paint should do) and save the image as a bmp file(name it as pitch.bmp).Now save this file to Cricket Coach\gfx\pics\ and overwrite the existing file.

If this works I'll try editing some of the other stuff.Cheers.

When you started making the pitch thingy, did you select 'transparent' and also did you save the image as .png and save as web? Then the purple bits shouldn't appear in your game?

usy

Chairman of Selectors
you don't need to do anything, just put the image, and save it as png format.

Users who are viewing this thread