Rugby League Nrl 2012

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Forgetting the scoreline so far, this game is a good example of why I fried chickening hate the Dragqueens. Cheap shots, swinging arms, dirtiest bunch of pricks in the game and always have been.

Last edited:

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Sharkies on fire against Manly so far. I almost tipped Manly too, but with Carney getting more game time and moving back to 5/8 where he belongs, I figured we had a good chance.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
When did you become a Sharkie? :p

Feels very similar to what they did against he Dragons last season but with Carney they should be able to continue this through the season.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
After the Bears merged with Manly :p Always be a Tigers man first though.

Did feel a lot like the Dragons and Manly games from last year, but I'm a bit more confident in the structure going forward. Can't see a top 8 finish unless Carney has turned into a different person off the field. Probably do a Bird and guide us to the finals, only to be sitting in a jail cell during the semi's.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
How good do Parra look this season? I guess not very if you're a fan. Hindmarsh is the Gallen of the team, but the difference in attitude is pretty stark. When Hayne's back and getting some continuity with Sandow, they'll pull off some upsets, like the Tiges, but they'll be battling hard to avoid the spoon like last year.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Shows how fragile the Warriors defense is, the only team to concede more than 2 tries against the Eels.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Our defense has taken a step backwards this season, the last few years it has been what our guys have relied on to win games. Then again, you swap ropati and henry with hurrell and inu and I'm pretty sure we would've conceded about half the amount of points we have so far. Those two are a joke, as is mclennans bullshit about why he isnt playing inu.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
If Bluey did want a backrower at centre then he should have gone Brown who played there through the final series, makes no sense to have Henry the rookie in there.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
At the risk of speaking too soon, Gallen's a tweaking legend. Made all the tackles, all the hit ups and scored all the points tonight. On the line defence has been excellent and the Sharkies deserve to win this.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Gallen goes to another level at prop, good work by Stuart to move him there in SOO. Sharks defence was top notch last night, don't know how they kept the Cowboys out but they did.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
I saw Yow Yeh stretchered off, but missed the actual injury luckily. Compound fracture and dislocation.. ugly stuff. Another season ending injury for a youngster.

I was 6/6 in the tipping this weekend, but my poor run of tipping the Knights to win/lose continues, don't think I've tipped them right in any of the four games so far. At least I won't have to blame the Tigers tomorrow for costing me a perfect round though.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Besides Parra, the Tigers are the worst team so far this year. Attack is way below par, which you expect from a few teams early in the season, but we really are bottom of the barrel on that front. Most tries you can put down to an individual performance rather than the team building pressure through defence or continuous structured attack.

We missed Farah this game, but even when he's been there it hasn't been much better. Tuqiri is being missed also, but it's not like a winger can turn the team around. Don't know the full story behind Brown's departure, but that truly has pissed me off. Easily our second best fullback behind Moltzen, better winger than Utai and decent centre if Lawrence or Ayshford were sidelined.

Sheens better pull out the phonebook and lay into a couple of guys during the week or we'll be needing to win every game from about round 14 onwards to make the 8.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Tigers have signed Anasta for the 2013/14 seasons. Not sure how I feel about that, only ever rated him at 5/8 and lock when he was in his prime, and we don't need either of those. While Moltzen is the best halfback we have atm, his best position is fullback and Marshall is a shadow of himself at 7, so that's where I'd have to put Anasta. If only it was Cronk or Cherry-Evans, I would've hit the roof jumping for joy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread