Of all the batsman in India this guy gets MRF bat deal

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Homosexual, takes it up the arse, etc...

Not the ideal word in this situation, but I suppose it works. ;)

Yeah I know the meaning of that word. Was confused about its usage in this context, thats all.:)

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
Agreed. Arguing about it on this forum isn't going to cause MRF to take the deal off Rohit. Players are constantly getting signed to new brands and getting paid for endorsements. It's part of cricket. It's not going to change.
To be fair, we're lamenting about how Rohit has been given a sponsorship he doesn't deserve, not arguing. No one has stepped up to say he deserves it (Which, BTW, says a lot).

And 'It's not going to change' isn't an issue here. We have threads discussing new plans for the FTP and how rules should be tweaked. It's all hypothetical discussion, none of us actually feel discussing this will change things.

And finally, if people don't like the topic, then stay out. No one is forcing you to read the thread by putting a gun to your head of anything. Geez.

Highlander999

ICC President
Pretty sure Shang was an ancient eastern civilisation in Asia, so perhaps he is expecting an ancient artifact of Fosters to turn up......

Can't believe how this has even got 6 pages :noway

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Prehaps all of you should get an MRF Shutthef***up.

God damnt, it's MRF's decision who to sponsor and who not to. If they want to sponsor Sharma, so be it. It's not your company or your chacha's company; I don't get why you guys are so upset about it.

It's just a damn sticker. Seriously, you're arguing about him getting a stupid sticker on his bat and some money (which he would get anyway although possibly abit less from a different sponsor)

:laugh Best line I've seen in a long time!

Users who are viewing this thread