[OLD] Football League of PC Players...

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
One More Pre-Season Match will be Posted Tomorrow... After That We Will Start PC LIGA Season 1 with 3 Football Club...
Before That, I Invite all the Inverters to Buy one of these 3 Teams... Owning a Team means, You Get Rights to Manage Team, Choose Your Own Team Name, Logo, Kits and All other Things...
To Buy a Team you May Need 100k vCash... If you had any doubts, than you can ask me...

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
vTkZV1j.png

Pre-Season Cup
- Match 3 -

qBp52t6.png
4f1nb47.png
Je6KMvU.png

IdtEycq.png

hqR9eGh.png

2JkXmjW.png

LsW055K.png

P2ssgvo.png

f3UoXt3.png

osuWnmp.png

Code:
Match 3-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [ 2 ] - SOLDIERS vs EAGLES - [ 1 ]

Goals---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SOLDIERS  *Pum Pronger - 10' - [ 1 ] *Naman Pandey - 19' - [ 1 ]
    EAGLES    *Niranjan Gurupur - 64' - [ 1 ]

Assists-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SOLDIERS  *
    EAGLES    *

YC------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SOLDIERS  *Jack Cool - 63' *VC Andrews - 70'
    EAGLES    *

RC------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SOLDIERS  *
    EAGLES    *

Injury--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SOLDIERS  *
    EAGLES    *

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
@sathishsky OK... Choose Your FC Name, Add here your Club Logo (size must be 256×256 & PNG format) if you like any logos from pre-season cup Teams, than you can have it for your FC... you can Create your own Team kits (Home, Away and GK Kits) for Templete search in Google as Fifa 14 Kits... as etc info, choose a Stadium name... and Don't forget to send 100k vcash to League (to me)...

sathishsky

International Coach
India
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
@sathishsky OK... Choose Your FC Name, Add here your Club Logo (size must be 256×256 & PNG format) if you like any logos from pre-season cup Teams, than you can have it for your FC... you can Create your own Team kits (Home, Away and GK Kits) for Templete search in Google as Fifa 14 Kits... as etc info, choose a Stadium name... and Don't forget to send 100k vcash to League (to me)...
Sure if any one is interests in buying a team you can join with me[DOUBLEPOST=1408248826][/DOUBLEPOST]@rishabh96 @Mr Nokkaya @ChaitS @coolash1

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
@sathishsky, i am planed not to use real footballer name, team name in here... I believe you can come up with unique name for your FC, for kits here it is a link which may help you...

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes, that is correct! Here is the full size logo. I will need a kit maker for my team. Anyone willing to co-manage with me is welcome.

Logo.png

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Atletico De Kolkata is a real club now. So, you can't take it.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
@sathishsky I am not favor in adding real Football or Cricket Club logo and Name... Here is My suggestion, Take Phoenix Team Logo [I Personally Like It, It Looks Cool] And Name Club as Knight Hawks, which suggest by Rishabh... You can also add City name to it...

Users who are viewing this thread