Online Mode?

vibs89

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Here is the List that we want in the BLIC.

1. There is should be head to head match 1 vs 1.
2. There should be Online worldcup, Tounament and Series( example India Touring to Australia.
3. Also in Online Mode There should be some Downloadable Updates.
4. When we play Tornament, Worldcup, Series or whatever There should be Ranking( I'll tell u Supposed if there is and Online Mode in BLIC Obviously u need to have your username and my username is Vibs89 in Online Mode. Think that we play Tournament or Worldcup with 12 players or any if i won the Worldcup or Tournament thats means i am better than everyone so my ranking should be #1 and rank#2 whoever is it. That what i'm trying to say that there should be Ranking how is the player playing who is better and Etc.
5. When playing Online match there should be Voice Chat like in other game NBA Madden NFL.

This all the points i have thinking about that this might make in BLIC 2005. SO I Hope they add these kinds of features :upray

jdbais

International Cricketer
You should also be able to save a game midway through, if possible, especially if you are playing a test match.

It will be hard for both players to maintain their concentration throughout.

Obviously though, both players will ofcourse have to agree to save and agree on a start time later on.

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
making cricket online is a difficult job ill tell why because there should be absolute no lag in between because the game depends on each ball and unlike the ai the players generally bowl accurately,another example is a sport called tennis in which too every ball counts,not saying that online wont be made but unless you r playing on lan or have a very low ping game your online experience might not be all that great
hope they still implement that atleast lan play will be good enough

vibs89

School Cricketer
And if this game has Online In BLIC then they add for Broadand and Dial up well i have Broadband

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
it will make a big difference no online game or for that matter any game recommends you to play your game online using dial up it should always be broadband the reason why x-box only has a broadband connection

rubbergenius

Club Cricketer
Sadly the first version on BLIC won't be online as far as I know.

Users who are viewing this thread