Online Play

William1692

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys, i really need some help, i have made a team that is county on normal difficulty but when i go online it says it isnt eligible to play when i click on continue after highlighting my game. i have tried the patch with unlimited coaching and physio sessions and the one were you add 100,000 to the budget. I think this may have done it. But how can i remove it?? Help really appreciated. Reps as reward .Thanks

Last edited:

Sureshot

Executive member
What version are you on, William?

As for removing those add-ons, I'm not sure how you can do it. But even if you removed them from the game, I'm not sure if it would make the save valid. Did you get those add-ons from here? If so, I'd ask whoever made them.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well to be honest, should you be playing online with a save file where you've added money to the budget? Because technically that's cheating. But I would think that changing the amount of money you have wouldn't affect whether you can go online or not. And the coach and physio thing just freezes that screen, it resets if you leave the game and then go back into it so I don't think it actually adds anything to the actual save file that would disallow it from being played online.

Sureshot

Executive member
I think it is set up so that if you add something like the trainer, then you can't use it on-line. I'd have to ask Chris about that to clarify it though.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
As I said on the Childish Things forum, you can't do it because you've cheated to make your team better. It wouldn't be fair for you to play against other teams who have built their teams without the patch.

Users who are viewing this thread