Not open for further replies.
deathmask..got him 27/8 and he decides its enough for him and quits
sc1.jpg
scr2.jpg
really annoying:mad:

Mihir

avoid him guys - was 176/2 off 8.4 overs when he quit

really frustrating needs to be sorted out codies

why cant we have a ranking system whre the disconnector lose the match?

This game sometimes just freezes. It happened twice with me today. :doh :crying
The fielder runs and throws the ball, the bowler collects and then it completely freezes. But the commentary and crowd noise never stops. Once this happens there is nothing I could do other than quit. Strange bug. Anyone has this problem?

Another quitter: ryusmarty. Had him 1/4 after 1st over while he chased 95 from 5 overs.:mad:

Played a 5 over match with a guy called Indian on pc. I made 75 in 5 overs batting 1st,and he quit when he was 33/8 with just 2 balls left to face. Really dissapointing. People use their country`s name as their nick`s and then act like looser`s. :noway I wish that guy could be banned. :(

This game sometimes just freezes. It happened twice with me today. :doh :crying
The fielder runs and throws the ball, the bowler collects and then it completely freezes. But the commentary and crowd noise never stops. Once this happens there is nothing I could do other than quit. Strange bug. Anyone has this problem?

i had same problem twice once i was winning and second time dont remember,strange problem

Played a 5 over match with a guy called Indian on pc. I made 75 in 5 overs batting 1st,and he quit when he was 33/8 with just 2 balls left to face. Really dissapointing. People use their country`s name as their nick`s and then act like looser`s. :noway I wish that guy could be banned. :(

I am 1nd1an and I never quit!!!:eek: Are you sure it was with the "one" instead of "I"? mine is with one. I got thrashed 16/10 before and didn't quit.

Last edited:
Don't know if I should report this but this guy ajay is real fun to play when you bat first. I played a T20 game. He didnt quit until the game was over, bowled decent lengths, very realistic.

So I would say, he is fun but quitter as he left before the trophy celebration scree. Otherwise played the full game. Judge for yourself, whether you want a full fun game or completion of game is a must. For me its the former. :)

Attachments

• ajay - fun but quitter.JPG
    ajay - fun but quitter.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 11
I Played a 5 overs match with a guy called "biggun" he quit when I was on winning streak:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

mansonkk is a quitter on PSN

some guy named SaaD6 quit also but he was 70-1 in 8 overs!

I_Own_U
SHOGUN46

They quit in the last over. If you guys dont want to complete the game then dont play you loosers.

:mad:

I have game on the pc(personal computer). Not many people are online on pc US eastern time.How is the situation on psn because i have ps3 too.If there are many people only on psn and online experience is good i might invest on ps3 version otherwise stick to pc version.Any opinion.thanks

I play ps3 in CST and mostly find myself playing English and Aussie folk, can always get a game though

Jan52 we do have quite a few people playing online on ps3, i have been playing almost all day and have easily found people playing, quite a few are quitters but there are people for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread