haha..

Tell me one game where i had quit..

:mad:

jan52

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
same thing with my name in mixed review who cares i started playing with different user name

Kabooka

International Cricketer
lol my name in Mixed reviews
haha..

Tell me one game where i had quit..

:mad:

Rocky is a good guy , ive had 4 games with him & he's never quit. Sometimes he wins , sometimes I win. Its fun.

I personally vouch for him....... He is clean :)

Either ways , the only way to be sure of having a good clean game , is to play with your friends only.

rocky_pratik

Club Cricketer
^^ Thansks for ur support bro.

Anyways i think ur rite.From now i will only play with my frnds.

:sarcasm

Kabooka

International Cricketer
I dunno but i feel that Acidrock924 quit on me. I made 72 from 5 overs & he was 10/3 from 2 overs , after which he disconnected.

anyways it doesn't matter to me if he quit or there was some problem, point is im not gonna play with him again.

P

pcfan123

kralbeyfb1907 I have posted him earlier but he deserves another mention.

You will not find a more worthy and honest player on the ps3.

He is easily the best player I have played online.

jan52

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
vijayanand also quit on me and made excuse of connection lose

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I just played a game with naser03 on the PS3. Terrible lag and a low scoring game but didn't quit. Well played.

D

Dutch

Dear Lizzkingg,

I would like to inform you that I very much enjoyed our game. Even though you found it neccessary to quit as your last wicket had fallen I still enjoyed the game. It is unfortunate that you decided to quit the game in this way as we were well matched and it would have been nice to play each other in the future.

However your behaviour leads me to the conclusion that that would bring unpleasurable risks with it. I wish you a good day and hope that you find adequate playing partners in your sad little quest to acheive some kind of ranking stardom.

I play this game to enjoy my evening and I batted and bowled well taking some crucial wickets with real cricketing tactics. I enjoyed that and nothing will take that away.

Yours sincerely,

Dutchad

P.S. You might want to read this book; "Why Am I Such A Bad Loser" by Dick Head. Fascinating reading!:)

rocky_g

International Cricketer
Dear Lizzkingg,

I would like to inform you that I very much enjoyed our game. Even though you found it neccessary to quit as your last wicket had fallen I still enjoyed the game. It is unfortunate that you decided to quit the game in this way as we were well matched and it would have been nice to play each other in the future.

However your behaviour leads me to the conclusion that that would bring unpleasurable risks with it. I wish you a good day and hope that you find adequate playing partners in your sad little quest to acheive some kind of ranking stardom.

I play this game to enjoy my evening and I batted and bowled well taking some crucial wickets with real cricketing tactics. I enjoyed that and nothing will take that away.

Yours sincerely,

Dutchad

P.S. You might want to read this book; "Why Am I Such A Bad Loser" by Dick Head. Fascinating reading!:)
:laugh:laugh:laugh Funny name.

Hamish

Club Cricketer
Add Punit to the list

Had the nerve to set the most negative fields I've ever seen, however I still managed to get 86 off 10 overs. When I had him floundering against my opening bowler, he decided to quit...

I've only had one completed game in about 20 that I have played, either they use a patch to implement something to punish quitters, or I quit playing this game, whether it's online or the horrendous AI.

bumba26

School Cricketer
One more quitter PC version
simba

For a few days I got lucky with non-quitters. Now the curse is back. 5 games on the trot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread