Story Pakistan aim to become the Ultimate(C07)***Pakistan inning analysis posted***

Highlander999

ICC President
Well Pakistan have dragged themselves into a respectable score with Fawad Alam deserving MOTM for that knock. I can see this being a very close finish but I think the Pakistani's can do it.

Excellent work mate, superb presentation. Really keeps you interested :clap

formula1man

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is an awsome story very suppensful.
quick tip maybe update more freguently to keep interest.

200 is a winning total for Pakistan. Pak did bad but its Zimbabwe they;ll do worse

gamerkid22

National Board President
Somehow Pakistan managed to cross 200 run mark. They need to bowl well if they want to win this match and should not take the opposition lightly.

Awesome Awesome graphics mate and great prsentation :clap

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I feel that Pakistan players should be down in confidence level.. But at the same time, no one can deny that Zimbabwe have done their part exceptionally well like KX in this story. :)

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Once again awesome graphics work. Pakistan need to bowl well and Fwad Alam is star of future.

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
behindtheplay.jpg

Wasim.png
Welcome to Behind the play. Here with me is Ravi Shastri to analyze the match so far. Hello Ravi.

ravi.png
Hi Wasim.

Wasim.png
So, did you enjoy the game?

ravi.png
Well...not really. The game was really one sided until the partnership of Shoaib Akhtar and Fawad Alam so wasn't to much fun.

Wasim.png
Umm..Yea...thats right. The series hasn't been too good for Pakistan so far. Last game they got all out for just 36 which is really bad. We even had a press conference with Shoaib Malik concerning the game.

ravi.png
Yes. Pakistan played bad in the last game. We though they might have learned something from that game, but nobody except the openers learnt anything.

Wasim.png
Lets look at the new young star of Pakistan who got them out of some deep trouble. Fawad Alam!

ravi.png
He played a great knock today, surprisingly he just got 2 boundaries, which were a Six and a four. But we have to give it to him. He played well and saved the day so far for Pakistan.

Wasim.png
Now how do you think the Zimbabwe batsmen will respond to this total?

ravi.png
Well...This is going to be interesting. Pakistan have a graet bowling line up and they restricted Zimbabwe to a low total in the last ODI which was 119, and they didn't have their main attack bowler, Shoaib Akhtar to play in that match. They have Shoaib Akhtar back in the team and we can expect to see some quick wickets early on in the game.

Wasim.png
We got Fawad Alam as he was leaving the ground after his great inning.

fawadwagon.png

Wasim.png
Mark Nicholas is down with Fawad Alam. Over to Mark.

nicholas.jpg
Thank you Wasim. Hi Fawad.

fawad.jpg
Hello mark.

nicholas.jpg
Well...First of all congratulations on that great knock that you just completed.

fawad.jpg
Thanxx:)

nicholas.jpg
Did you expect to play such a great knock at such a time?

fawad.jpg
Well...I never expected to play such a knock at such an early stage of my career, although I knew that someday I would get Pakistan to a great position from a bad one.:laugh

nicholas.jpg
:laugh Welll...What was in your mind when you came out to bat? You had Younis Khan out there to bat with you and Pakistan were not in too bad situation at that time, although only Kamran Akmal was to come in to bat.

fawad.jpg
I just thought that I had to support Younis Bhai for as long as I can as I never thought that he would lose his wicket on a bad shot like what he played. He is capable of playing better shots.

nicholas.jpg
Were under some kind of pressure when Kamran Akmal lost his wicket?

fawad.jpg
Yes. I was under alot of pressure at that time as our score was just 119 at that time. But I had to play a good inning to save the game and Shoaib Bhai supported me for a long time and we managed to get this total and save Pakistan from another bad defeat, although we can lose this one too.

nicholas.jpg
Thank you Fawad for giving us some of your precious time.

fawad.jpg
Welcome.

nicholas.jpg
Thats it from down here, we will see after the match with the presentation ceremony. Till then, Good bye.

Wasim.png
Thats it from Behind the Play for now, we will see you after the match. Thank you Ravi for being with us.

ravi.png
Welcome.

Wasim.png
Thanks for being with us everybody, we will see you after the match, till then Good bye.:)

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
That's awesome analysis show. :hpraise Keep up the great efforts/works. :thumbs

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Awesome analysis there and the wagon wheel was also very good. The banner is excellent and the general presentation and writing is uperb.

Keep it up KX.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Great presentation there. Very imaginative. I love the banner at the top to. Top stuff KX. Keep it up.

Highlander999

ICC President
Very good amalysis. Pleased to see you listened to my advice and put it to such good use :)

Looking forward to next update

gamerkid22

National Board President
Great analysis and very ver good to read. Very effective Wagon wheel graphics and nice presentation mate :clap. KUTGW :)

Users who are viewing this thread