Pakistan Domestic Season

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
There were some big surprises today. Sialkot losing a Twenty20 for the first time in 5 years.

Shoaib Akhtar grabbing three wickets in the first over.

Karachi Dolphins scoring the highest Twenty20 score in Pakistan: 243-2 thanks to Shahzaib Hasan, Khalid Latif and Shahid Afridi. Afridi did a lot. Scoring almost a fifty, scored 2 run outs and took 2 wickets.

This is are the semi-finals:

Islamabad Leopards v Lahore Lions
Karachi Dolphins v Rawalpindi Rams

Sialkot Stallions lose after five undefeated years
ESPNcricinfo staff
October 14, 2010
Faysal Bank T-20 Cup: Sialkot Stallions lose after five undefeated years | Faysal Bank T-20 Cup 2010-11, 5th day Report | Cricket News | Cricinfo.com

deathrevenge9

International Coach
I hate this format.We Lost just a single match and we are out the the tournament now.
WTF is this? Teams of one group play 3 Matches each and other teams play only two.:facepalm
I am supporting Lahore lions now.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Well the tournament is run by an incompetent board. Honestly I'd reduce the number of teams to like 8 or something. And lengthen the tournament.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Afridi's in some good form. I don't know why the selectors didn't pick Shahzaib Hasan in the T20 squad to play South Africa.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Afridi's in some good form. I don't know why the selectors didn't pick Shahzaib Hasan in the T20 squad to play South Africa.

You know Biggy this board is a joke.
All selection is a joke too, they have selected Fawad Alam for T20s but not in tests while their is no shahzaib in T20s.

deathrevenge9

International Coach
biased umpiring lead lahore to title :mad:
Umpiring was poor in the whole tournament not just in the final.Didn't you see shahzaib escaping a Stump in the semi-final,Afridi and a Rawalpindi batsman not given runout without even consulting with TV umpire when they were clearly out of the crease?

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Wow, Lahore did win it. Just been following this on cricinfo and it seems Razzaq and Shahzaib were just lethal.

I am not sure about Shahzaib. He seems like a pure slogger without a proper technique, but I think in pitches in the subcontinent and in the shortest format of the game he could be a real threat.

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
Noticed Shoaib Malik scored 200 in a 4 day match the other day, looks like he is sending a strong message to the selectors.
Maybe when the oldies retire he'll be picked again when the clash of egos is not such a problem.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
They planned to, not sure they will. The wise Idea would be to start something domestically and see the attention it gets. Then move on with something bigger.

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
Qaiser Abbas scoring lots of runs and taking lots of wickets this year, any chance of a recall?
He's "only" 29.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
there is a meeting between officials of pcb and some sponsors on saturday.they are thinking of starting ppl later this year.it will be held in uae.so finally super eight t20 is going to a higher level.

Users who are viewing this thread