Pakistan Domestic Season

Givemeahug786

School Cricketer
Paku19 vs sriu19
On star sports Feb.3rd.for sure
Star sports promises 30 out of 48 games broadcast on TV plus Feb. 3rd only one game .I am dying to see swing bowling of s.Gul and mohsin
Plus batting of top 3 Pakistan batsman plus all rounder performance from shadab khan

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Afridi will play for HBL in the OD cup final tomorrow.

Last edited:

Sara123

School Cricketer
I think we should encourage domestic cricket more and more so that the talent of Pakistan should rise and the crazy fan of cricket must know about the challenging new faces of Pakistan.:ar:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I didn't really know where to post this but this is probably the most applicable place.

Is anyone actually watching this T10 league happening in UAE at the moment. Surprised to see some relatively decent names (i.e Hales, Simmons, D.Smith etc) in some of the sides, but does seem to really be taking cricket in the wrong direction.

@CerealKiller @Na Maloom Afraad @Rehan_24

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
I didn't really know where to post this but this is probably the most applicable place.

Is anyone actually watching this T10 league happening in UAE at the moment. Surprised to see some relatively decent names (i.e Hales, Simmons, D.Smith etc) in some of the sides, but does seem to really be taking cricket in the wrong direction.

Watching the game. And yeah, there are some names that shouldn't be participating. I think it's quite fun, but the organisers are doing this solely for monetary value. It's a cheap, worthless affair that should be treated on the same level as the Hong Kong 6s.

Did You know that Eoin Morgan say that T10 is the perfect format for the Olympics?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Just watched an over or two. It's just a circus.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Watched the first match. It is good for fun and money (Only if they decrease the no. of players per line-up. Just like Hong Kong Super Sixes) It will only damage cricket! If T-10 gets approved Test Cricket will die!

Users who are viewing this thread