Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Highly, highly unlikely but still, a man can dream.
I'll try my best to not go deep into politics, but honestly, it's not extremely unlikely, due to foreign countries (UAE and the US) trying to broker a peace accord between the two parties. A ceasefire agreement has been signed after 18 years, and PM Modi also prayed for Khan's recovery from COVID. PM Modi also said 'they desire cordial relations with Pakistan'. After all, Pakistan and India played series with each other in 2004-2007 despite nearly going to war in 2002-03. Even the 2012-13 series was sandwiched in-between the two legs of the then tour of England to India. It's nothing unheard of.

PCB and BCCI just need one phone call from the government offices and both parties would be running to organize a series. The signs are encouraging, but very rarely have we seen these ideas materialize.

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I do not know the origins of this, but if there is even a little bit of truth to this then boi...

I dont want to go in politics but i think Modi's tweet for Imran Khan's recovery has changed the things a lot.

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I do not know the origins of this, but if there is even a little bit of truth to this then boi...

:facepalm

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
:facepalm
That’s what he is saying, that they need government approval, implying that they would play Pakistan if the government allowed it. Nothing out of the ordinary in that statement.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
The confidence is same on both sides. We can only hope.
I wont say so, Pakistan have shown some willingness for bi-lateral series. If memory serves me right the PCB had taken legal action after BCCI pulled from a tour.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I wont say so, Pakistan have shown some willingness for bi-lateral series. If memory serves me right the PCB had taken legal action after BCCI pulled from a tour.
I think the BCCI would be willing too, if they weren’t bound by their government's decision. Lots of money to be made for both boards.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I think the BCCI would be willing too, if they weren’t bound by their government's decision. Lots of money to be made for both boards.

Yep you're correct, some cash indeed.

The greatest rivalry in the game not even the Ashes could compare. I really hope to see a Virat led team tour Pakistan, Virat I dont think has even played a test against Pakistan I know he was around the team in 2008 though. Virat’s aggressive nature potentially adds another dimension to a possible test . match against Pakistan, at 33 yrs now, highly unlikely this would materialize!

JazbaJunoon

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
A full-blown India vs Pakistan series right now would be the most lucrative and financially profitable series of all time.

Users who are viewing this thread