Pakistan Team Discussion

Are you Pakistani Fan?

• Yes

Votes: 92 74.8%
  • No!

Votes: 31 25.2%

• Total voters
@CerealKiller, there was a wicket keeper Pakistan had that I thought would do amazing. I think he played during the UAE home ground times. I cannot recollect his name but he abruptly quit cricket. Can you help me recollect his name?

@Na Maloom Afraad / @ahmedleo414 @Khan Sahab54 anyone? Also what was the reason he quit?

@CerealKiller, there was a wicket keeper Pakistan had that I thought would do amazing. I think he played during the UAE home ground times. I cannot recollect his name but he abruptly quit cricket. Can you help me recollect his name?

@Na Maloom Afraad / @ahmedleo414 @Khan Sahab54 anyone? Also what was the reason he quit?
wicketkeepers don't get chances as rizwan plays every single match include when he is injured.
he was injured in PSL and the nz series he is extremely scared for his spot by haris

wicketkeepers don't get chances as rizwan plays every single match include when he is injured.
he was injured in PSL and the nz series he is extremely scared for his spot by haris
He played like 7-8 years go when the Akmal brothers where relevant and had replaced Kamran or someone

He played like 7-8 years go when the Akmal brothers where relevant and had replaced Kamran or someone
Zulqarnain Haider perhaps? He was a part of the 2010 ODI and Test squad before he quit, citing threats to his family? Apart from him, we've only really had the Akmals and Rizwan, Sarfaraz in the 2010s.

Zulqarnain Haider perhaps? He was a part of the 2010 ODI and Test squad before he quit, citing threats to his family? Apart from him, we've only really had the Akmals and Rizwan, Sarfaraz in the 2010s.
YESS Zulqarnain Haider. I still vividly remember him scoring a half century in England on his debut. Was amazing behind the wicket and looked like a solid batsman. Some players just stay with you.

YESS Zulqarnain Haider. I still vividly remember him scoring a half century in England on his debut. Was amazing behind the wicket and looked like a solid batsman. Some players just stay with you.
Disappeared after this interview

And now they have Azam Khan....

But on a serious note, what has happened to the wicket keepers who were a part of so many U-19 World Cups? Do they simply quit the game? Or they continue playing for their state associations?

Out of every questionable selection they've made for the World Cup, I'm stuck up the most about Mohammad Wasim Jr's omission.

He was our best bowler in the 2023 WC by a country mile, and did extremely well in the 2022 T20 WC as well. He also has genuine pace and can get the ball to zip.

Really not sure why he was dropped apart from the fact that he hasn't got a PR company propping him up as the second-coming of Imran Khan.

Out of every questionable selection they've made for the World Cup, I'm stuck up the most about Mohammad Wasim Jr's omission.

He was our best bowler in the 2023 WC by a country mile, and did extremely well in the 2022 T20 WC as well. He also has genuine pace and can get the ball to zip.

Really not sure why he was dropped apart from the fact that he hasn't got a PR company propping him up as the second-coming of Imran Khan.
Should've been in over Amir. Like not even close.

Had an awful PSL, plus Abbas Afridi did well in most games he's played

Users who are viewing this thread