Story Pakistan Tour England 2006 Tests + ODIs

What Will the Outcome of the Test Series Be?

• England Win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pakistan Win

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • England Whitewash

• Pakistan Whitewash

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • A Draw

• Total voters

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
With the LBW appeal I would say just pitching a fraction inside the line, but it would be missing leg stump. Just my opinion.

Good work so far Punk. Keep it up!

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
it was turning to the off but i reckon it was tough one prob thought it was outside the line

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
ENGLAND ON TOP!!!

England are really dominating this 1st day at Lords a few wickets fell early but then more were to come after lunch. 1st to go after the lunch break was S.Malik trying to play a lowish ball on the legside and getting caught in front by Giles. Then Inzi came and was getting really fast runs until a ball which can be afgued to miss leg was given out...whats happened to the ump today? Then it was M.Yousufs turn to go he also looked in good nick antil he tryed to play a straight drive to a in-swinger pitched ouside off which bowled him all ends up.

The only positive thing to say about the Pakistanis Innings is once again the one and only Salman Butt hes been there for a decade and has been rewarded for his patiant Innings showing great maturity not loosing his head while wickets were falling!!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 57
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 61
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 58

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Butt keeps on going to give Pakistan a chance....

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 57

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
END OF DAY ONE!!!

Day one has finally come to a exciting end as the Pakistanis were not scoring much Butt decided to take the areial route a few times and got some handy runs while Younis chipped away with some good legside boundaries to help Butt. Pakistan are now 271-5 and look to be in a decent position considering their position a couple of hours ago now the need to nuckle down on Day Two of this test and try to bat it through well see if Butt can get his Double Century?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 54
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 51

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
More of Pakistans Highlights and Stats...

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 56
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 52

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
END OF DAY 1 VEIWS!!!

On the end of day one Mark Nicholas got together some key players:

MN: Today we hav had an excellent and jam packed day of cricket by both the Pakistanis and Englishmen here i have with me Pakistans key man Salman Butt and Englands Matty Hogard.
MN: Well start with Hogard, so how did u find bowling in these conditions easy hrad enjoyable?

MH: I think they were suitable for my type of bowling really some deliverys kept low which allowed me to trick the batsman earlyand gave me chances of a few early wickets.
MN: Well Pakistanis have batted suprisingly, first off loosing Afridi and then a few more key batsman will ur aim tommorow be to clean them up a.s.a.p?

MH: Yh i think if the attacking bowlers lik Freddie and Harmy can chip in a few wickets well be on top although Pakistan got themselves out of a right hole making a suitable total to defend.

MN: Thnks Matthew. Now for the Pakistani star opener. Salman how did u find batting today?

SB: It was hard to get runs consistantly and the bowlers really made us work for each and every run which i guess lead to frustration and got wickets for them.

MH: Some how u seemed to make a 100 i mean didnt u looese concentration when all them wickets were falling?

SB: Well it did put me off but i tried to enjoy it as much as i can and stick to my natural game which is very important considering the time we had.

MN: Thank you both for joining me down here. Join us for Day to of this thrilling test at Lords.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
S.Jones bowled well!!! This patnership(Salman and Younis) is taking away the control form England!!!!

Good story Punk :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread