Pakistan Tour of Australia 2009/10

P

pcfan123

:facepalm he is going to still be jet lagged by the time he gets there for Boxing day, also a bit ridiculous to play someone who has not even played in match conditions when you have someone who has returned good results already.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
:facepalm he is going to still be jet lagged by the time he gets there for Boxing day, also a bit ridiculous to play someone who has not even played in match conditions when you have someone who has returned good results already.

Well my friend that is Pakistan cricket at its best.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Rauf performed well in the tour match, why would they not play him? Or just go the twin spin attack although they need to find another seamer in the top 7 then.

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
You guys are being to harsh on Sami. You haven't seen him in the domestic circuit and may well have improved a lot. Let's wait and see.

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Two spinners didn't work in England. It worked in India at Mohali, but at the MCG I'm not sure....

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
You guys are being to harsh on Sami. You haven't seen him in the domestic circuit and may well have improved a lot. Let's wait and see.

From what I've been told Sami is still is old self in the fact he's still bowling half volley's every second ball, except they're delivered at a slower 85MPH instead of 90+

Biggest joke in world cricket if Pakistan play him in the boxing day test.

TumTum

International Cricketer
To replace one of the top 2 (Watson & Marsh) would be a good idea.

However I am happy with our LOI squads atm.

Users who are viewing this thread