Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Pakistan will play 3 matches against Ireland and 4 matches against England before the World Cup.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Great score will be an amazing chase this!

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
LOL
Post automatically merged:

Pakistan is the best team in t20 wc only luck is against us weather it be hussey madness, misbah’s foolishness,injuries at the worst time,taking catches or dropping them
I do not disagree with the statement that Pakistan is a great T20 team. I however do not feel they are the best team and the reason is all the reasons you mentioned. Best teams do not have those reasons just like India how it is a mediocre team since they always choke when it matters the most.

scoodledoodle

Club Cricketer
I do not disagree with the statement that Pakistan is a great T20 team. I however do not feel they are the best team and the reason is all the reasons you mentioned. Best teams do not have those reasons just like India how it is a mediocre team since they always choke when it matters the most.
Yeah but we have appeared in 3 finals and 3 semi out of 8

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Yeah but we have appeared in 3 finals and 3 semi out of 8
Agreed, not disagreeing with you at all hence Pakistan is a great T20 team not the best. Out of 6 attempts (3 finals and 3 semis), they have only won it once. While they have a great 75% record of making it to the finals, that goes down to 16% of winning. Best teams make sure that number is higher.

scoodledoodle

Club Cricketer
Agreed, not disagreeing with you at all hence Pakistan is a great T20 team not the best. Out of 6 attempts (3 finals and 3 semis), they have only won it once. While they have a great 75% record of making it to the finals, that goes down to 16% of winning. Best teams make sure that number is higher.
How many times have Australia made it?

scoodledoodle

Club Cricketer
How much have we fallen we were the trend setters with salman butt,Imran nazir,kakmals,afridi each one destructive now with turtles like babar rizwan

Users who are viewing this thread