Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
This is an extremely important innings for Sarfraz. He's got a debutant at the other end, and we need a big partnership.
And he's gone :facepalm
Will need a huge effort to even draw this one

Excommunicado

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Issa shambles in Headingley. On a serious note, people need to stop being so reactionary. This is test cricket, anything can happen. Will be interesting to see how England fare against the ball later today.[DOUBLEPOST=1527861161][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is an extremely important innings for Sarfraz. He's got a debutant at the other end, and we need a big partnership.

I'm disappointed with Sarfraz - in all formats. I can't remember the last time he played a leader's knock since the CT last year. Needs to start leading from the front.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Why does Sarfaraz gives the feels of a serious teacher than a leader, always telling something , always staring and scolding if something isnt executed well? I dont see any freedom in the mind or approach of their cricket..

I feel this match he would be more frustrated than be encouraging if they dont get that early wickets they need...

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Innings defeat incoming

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Jennings seems vulnerable around the stumps today, i.e half a stump outside the leg stump, the 3 stumps and a stump outside off stump. Very indecisive about leaving or playing and if he does the latter, he hasn't used either foot with conviction. Pretty surprising because he doesn't play like this in County Cricket.

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Jennings seems vulnerable around the stumps today, i.e half a stump outside the leg stump, the 3 stumps and a stump outside off stump. Very indecisive about leaving or playing and if he does the latter, he hasn't used either foot with conviction. Pretty surprising because he doesn't play like this in County Cricket.

aaaaaand there he goes!

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm disappointed with Sarfraz - in all formats. I can't remember the last time he played a leader's knock since the CT last year. Needs to start leading from the front.

If you're referring to the Sri Lanka game, that was one of the worst and luckiest innings from his behalf. He literally tried to throw his wicket away multiple times in that game alone, I'd give more credit to the way Amir held up the other end. Captaincy seems to really be getting to him.

Back on topic, dreadful from Pakistan. Seemed like they let the Lord's game get to their head. Barring Shadab (who has really impressed as a batsman in his test and ODI career so far), no one seemed to put in a fight. Sarfaraz was his usual self-destructive self, Imam fell early again in the first innings, Shafiq should really be aware that bowlers are going to bowl short to him, Usman was a debutant so I'll pardon that innings. Haris Sohail is definitely not suited to be a test number 3.

Pakistan really needs some magic to bring the game back to even stevens.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
[HASHTAG]#ThankYouHasan[/HASHTAG]

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What’s this, England might actually win a test match?

***takes a long lie down***

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The match pretty much got into England's pocket when they passed 100 runs lead. If these two players can take the lead off together and with Shadab, Sarfraz, Faheem and others to come. Pakistan can have an outside chance.

Salman.

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Usman should also be given chances in the upcoming series against Zimbabwe. He has a pretty good defence and a pretty solid technique. Hopefully he won't be dropped and also given chances in UAE.[DOUBLEPOST=1528032665][/DOUBLEPOST]^Has nice balance too.

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
And I'm sure this series is going to get tied. Just like 2016.

Salman.

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
So there is a T20 series coming up against Scotland. What will be your squad against them? I think all seniors/regulars (Amir, Sarfaraz, etc) should be rested.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Looks like England finally win a Test! What a batting disaster by Pakistan.

Users who are viewing this thread