NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
It is insane to compare Babar, Rizwan's era to the one with Salman, Imran, Akmals. For an outsider, what this team has more compared to the yesteryears team is PROFESSIONALISM. In 2010's when we talk about Pakistan, we talking about fitness, we talk about the memefest of fielding, we talked about consistency, we talked about Talent pipeline and maintaining that pipeline.

So in short, the Pakistan cricket team of 2010 faced significant challenges, including scandals, instability, and inconsistency, which impacted their performance and reputation. In contrast, the current team has made considerable strides in various areas, including leadership stability, player development, fitness, professionalism, and coaching. These improvements have contributed to a more consistent and competitive team on the international stage.

I would never be scared of a Pakistani team showing up in ICC tournaments, I am scared now irrespective of what the championship column shows.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
It is insane to compare Babar, Rizwan's era to the one with Salman, Imran, Akmals. For an outsider, what this team has more compared to the yesteryears team is PROFESSIONALISM. In 2010's when we talk about Pakistan, we talking about fitness, we talk about the memefest of fielding, we talked about consistency, we talked about Talent pipeline and maintaining that pipeline.

So in short, the Pakistan cricket team of 2010 faced significant challenges, including scandals, instability, and inconsistency, which impacted their performance and reputation. In contrast, the current team has made considerable strides in various areas, including leadership stability, player development, fitness, professionalism, and coaching. These improvements have contributed to a more consistent and competitive team on the international stage.

I would never be scared of a Pakistani team showing up in ICC tournaments, I am scared now irrespective of what the championship column shows.
Truth is, in 2021 and 2022 we did well based on individual brilliance. Overall the batting lineup's structure and Babar's leadership are both pathetic. I think this time he will be thoroughly exposed.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Truth is, in 2021 and 2022 we did well based on individual brilliance. Overall the batting lineup's structure and Babar's leadership are both pathetic. I think this time he will be thoroughly exposed.
I am not talking about Babar or any individual as a captain and the leadership that way, I am talking about how professional players have become. Some still do have fitness issues but a lot of fitness issues have gone away. Match fixing is something that will always exist in Cricket across all teams and boards but that seems to have dwindled down (not as exposed). The brand of cricket Pakistan play is timid but competitive. They are timid because they themselves put pressure.

The only thing I feel is still happening is the turnovers in PCB but that will continue to happen seeing the head is decided by Prime Minister and the PM itself has constant turnovers. Overall I feel Pakistan Cricket is much more stable compared to 10 years ago due to PSL, home matches, good solid cricketers who know they can compete at highest level, more professionalism and deadly set of fast bowlers as always. Baring the health side setup PCB has where rehab is a nightmare, everything else is good.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Usman Khan shouldn't have chosen to play for Pakistan over the UAE, blud literally has zero future here - and he's been banned for five years by the Emirates Board because of this decision.

Career-ruining call IMHO.
Honestly if they're gonna drop Saim, hope he gets a chance at 3.
And to be honest he can still play BPL, PSL, LPL and domestic cricket in Pakistan, don't think he will be worse off financially.

scoodledoodle

Club Cricketer
I am not talking about Babar or any individual as a captain and the leadership that way, I am talking about how professional players have become. Some still do have fitness issues but a lot of fitness issues have gone away. Match fixing is something that will always exist in Cricket across all teams and boards but that seems to have dwindled down (not as exposed). The brand of cricket Pakistan play is timid but competitive. They are timid because they themselves put pressure.
Ah yes so professional celebrating milestones when team loses, giving each other Bradman,eagle peagle
Post automatically merged:

Honestly if they're gonna drop Saim, hope he gets a chance at 3.
M haris should be

Users who are viewing this thread