Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Babar Azam to his Trollers "A win is a win"

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Not sustaining a partnership cost Netherlands the match today. Something which Babar and Fakhar managed to do.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Still sceptical of this approach. Bowlers saved us twice.
If the top order got out while trying to be positive, then the middle order would have got the same amount if runs in my opinion, because they would not have been under pressure to up the scoring rate quickly. And if the top order can be successful in that approach, then of course it’s a win-win

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Still sceptical of this approach. Bowlers saved us twice.
If the top order got out while trying to be positive, then the middle order would have got the same amount if runs in my opinion, because they would not have been under pressure to up the scoring rate quickly. And if the top order can be successful in that approach, then of course it’s a win-win
Gonna love to see an Eng vs Pak ODI

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Gonna love to see an Eng vs Pak ODI

There was the series before the World Cup which was Jofra’s first and Junaid Khan’s last, 350 looked like a target that could be chased back then easily. Was an entertaining series although I doubt the bowlers appreciated it.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
There was the series before the World Cup which was Jofra’s first and Junaid Khan’s last, 350 looked like a target that could be chased back then easily. Was an entertaining series although I doubt the bowlers appreciated it.
There was also a series last summer when we had to send in our third team. The good old days before #MorganOut became a reality.

Users who are viewing this thread